18th June 2016, 06:02 PM
junaid shaik

Is it possible for me to change the college in the second year? What is the procedure followed for the same?

I have completed my 1st year btech in some collage and wanted to change my collage in 2 nd year soo please help me? Can you please let me know the steps which we need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to change college in the 3rd year of B.Tech IT? How it can be done?
  3. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  4. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  5. What is the procedure to change the College in 2nd year Diploma?
  6. How to change college which are under same University while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed to change college while doing B.Tech 1st year?
  8. How to change my college to Tirunelveli Private Engineering College? What is the procedure?
  9. Is it possible to change college in first year? Procedure to change the college?
  10. Procedure to change college in 2nd year if the B.Pharma course
  11. How to change my college in 2nd year and procedure to get my certificates?
  12. What is the procedure to change the college after 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech with ECE from KUK
  13. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  14. Is it possible for me to change college in second year of BBA course?
  15. What is the procedure to change from 1st year diploma to 2nd year diploma in another college which is MSBTE approved?
  16. How may I change my branch from ECE to mechanical? I'm in a private self financing college under CUSAT(Kerala)?
  17. Can I change my college in B.Sc 4th Semester? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to change the College and subject of study after completing 1st year? What is the procedure to do so?
18th June 2016, 08:29 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to change the college in the second year? What is the procedure followed for the same?

No, it's not possible for you to change the college in second year of B.Tech course. You have to pursue the complete 4 years B.Tech course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing B.Tech course.

In order to be eligible to obtain B.Tech degree certificate, you must have to study 4 years B.Tech course from the same college and no transfer of college or change in stream will not be allowed once the admission process has completed.

Admissions in B.Tech course are generally offered in first year and only Diploma holders can get direct admission in second year of B.Tech course through Lateral Entry admission process. Since, you are not a Diploma holder, you are not allowed to change college for pursuing your remaining years B.Tech course.

But, you still have a chance to join B.Tech course in another college by paying complete course fee in your old college where you have pursued your first year of B.Tech course, so, that you can get back your certificates and join in another college in B.Tech course through Management quota category seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?