24th June 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Suitable books to prepare for AMU entrance exam for 11th Science admission?

Respected Sir,
I want to join Aligarh Muslim University for 11th Science. Can I know about the suitable books to prepare for the entrance exam for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any negative marks allotted in AMU entrance exam for admission in 11th Science? What is the syllabus of 9th and 10th CBSE?
  2. Details regarding 11th admission forms in AMU? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in 11th Science if scored 75 marks in AMU Entrance exam?
  4. How to choose books of 10th standard for better preparation of AMU entrance exam?
  5. Procedure to take admission in AMU 11th standard? In which entrance exam to appear and where to get forms?
  6. How can I prepare to qualify in AMU entrance exam for 11th Commerce? Number of seats available?
  7. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science?
  8. How to prepare for 11th entrance exam of AMU? Syllabus and cut off marks of entrance exam?
  9. Preparation tips, reference books and examination date of AMU entrance exam for B.Tech program?
  10. Which type of questions are asked in 11th standard AMU entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  11. Marks required in 10th and entrance exam of AMU to get admission in 11th at AMU?
  12. How to prepare for AMU entrance exam to get admission in 11th? Marks required in all the subjects?
  13. When the 11th science AMU entrance exam results will be declared? -- [New]
  14. Syllabus for AMU 11th class admission entrance exam?
  15. How to get admission for 11th class in AMU? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?
  16. When the application form for admission in 11th Commerce will be released by AMU?
  17. Nepali student can appear in AMU entrance exam to get admission in 11th class?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Suitable books for preparation?
25th June 2016, 06:26 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Suitable books to prepare for AMU entrance exam for 11th Science admission?

List of books

NCERT & S.Chand for Science
Sir Syed Guide for General Knowledge and Indo Islamic Culture
APEX ARTS by Sheebd Javaid
NCERT & R.D.Sharma for Mathematics
Ahfaque's Guide
L.K. Peter for History, Geography, Political Science
25th June 2016, 11:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable books to prepare for AMU entrance exam for 11th Science admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to join Aligarh Muslim University for 11th Science. Can I know about the suitable books to prepare for the entrance exam for admission?
List of the books are,

Dictionary of Mathematics
Author: Suraj Singh
Publisher: Arihant (2012)

Dictionary of Physics
Author: Nipendra Bhatnagar

Dictionary of Chemistry
Author: Purnima Sharma

NCERT Solutions Chemistry (Class-12th)
Author: Expert Compilations

NCERT Solutions Physics Class 11th
Author: Expert Compilations

Mathematics for Class - 11
Author: H. K. Dass, Rama Verma
Publisher: Schand (2009)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?