18th July 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to submit GRE and IELTS scores to Bank to get an Education Loan?

Hi Friends,
I am willing to do my Master's Degree in Abroad. And I am preparing for GRE and IELTS. I would like to know that if I want to apply an Education Loan from any Bank then I have to submit my GRE and IELTS score to Bank where I am going to take an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  2. What is I-20 Form? Why is it necessary to submit for studying in US through IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study in USA for a candidate who has secured 89% in 10th, 93% in 12th, 69% in B.Tech and expecting 1300 scores in GRE?
  4. Can I get benefits to apply for an Education Loan through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS to study MS in Germany? Interest rates charge against an Education Loan?
  5. How can I get admission to study M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad being a poor candidate?
  6. Is the IELTS score valid for USA universities? What about GRE and TOEFL scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  8. Which exam is better to give amont IELTS, TOEFL or GRE to get admission for doing higher education in USA after completion of BCA course?
  9. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  10. Is it necessary to submit payslips to Bank for Education Loan purpose?
  11. Proof of qualification required to submit for SBI Education Loan to study Abroad?
  12. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  13. Chances of getting Visa without IELTS and GRE scores?
  14. MBA or MS which has good scope to study from Abroad?
  15. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  16. Entrance exam to do PhD in US for M.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
  17. Admission procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
20th July 2016, 10:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to submit GRE and IELTS scores to Bank to get an Education Loan?

Yes, you need to submit your GRE and IELTS test score report forms photocopies to bank to get an Education loan. The bank will ask you to submit admission letter, GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score report forms, your academic certificates, Income Proof, Identity proof and Residence proof certificates to offer and Education loan. Since, you are going to pursue your Master's in Abroad, definitely it will cost more than Rs. 10 lakhs, so, you need to submit collateral security documents to bank to get an Education loan.
20th July 2016, 10:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to submit GRE and IELTS scores to Bank to get an Education Loan?

First of all you need to confirm admission at the said university abroad with the help of required scores like GRE and IELTS. Only admission confirmation can help you apply for loan.

No bank will sanction loan if you haven't got confirmed admission. GRE and IELTS scorecard is not required during applying. Only admission documents will be required.
21st July 2016, 12:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is mandatory to submit the scores of GRE and IELTS if you are appearing for them and taking admission on the basis of these exams. You need to submit the entrance exam score/rank to the bank based on which you are taking admission in the course for which you are seeking education loan. Along with this, admission call letter from the concerned institute will also be required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?