17th September 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the various entrance exams to give for getting a government job while doing final year ECE?

I am studying engineering E.C.E branch final year now what are the various entrance exams I can attend after my completion of final year to get a government job? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
18th September 2016, 08:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various entrance exams to give for getting a government job while doing final year ECE?

To get a government job being a final year ECE student, it is best to apply for GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) examination. If you qualify and score at least 50 marks in GATE examination, you can apply for jobs in Government organisations like NTPC, HPCL, ONGC, BHEL, etc.,. Since, you are pursuing B.Tech final year, I suggest you to prepare well for the GATE examination and try to crack the GATE examination, so, that you can get a good government job after completion of your B.Tech ECE course.
18th September 2016, 10:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various entrance exams to give for getting a government job while doing final year ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying engineering E.C.E branch final year now what are the various entrance exams I can attend after my completion of final year to get a government job? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.
After completion of B.Tech course in ECE, you are eligible for below given government sector jobs.

List of the government jobs:-

1)IES exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil Service Exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff Selection Commission Exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

8)BSNL TTA and JTO exam

9)RRB jobs

10)Assistant teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?