30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do bachelor of arts directly after completion of diploma in engineering?

I had passed diploma in civil engg. after 10 th. Now I am interested to become Arts graduate .Can I do it directly after diploma in Engg. without doing 12th.? Can you please let me know the right eligibility criteria for the same? Awaiting to get the quick response.

30th September 2016, 10:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do bachelor of arts directly after completion of diploma in engineering?

No, you are not eligible to do Bachelor of Arts course directly after completion of your Diploma in Engineering course. To be eligible to pursue Bachelor of Arts course, you should have completed 12th standard in any discipline from a recognised board. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to do Bachelor of Arts course. So, if you are interested to pursue Bachelor of Arts course, you need to pursue 12th standard and after that, you can get admission for pursuing Bachelor of Arts course.
1st October 2016, 01:00 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do bachelor of arts directly after completion of diploma in engineering?

Yes you are eligible for pursuing Bachelor of Arts degree right after your diploma in engineering degree as the same degree does not asks for particular subjects in the higher secondary degree like B.E. degree.
1st October 2016, 03:11 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had passed diploma in civil engg. after 10 th. Now I am interested to become Arts graduate .Can I do it directly after diploma in Engg. without doing 12th.? Can you please let me know the right eligibility criteria for the same? Awaiting to get the quick response.

Yes, you are eligible to do Bachelor of Arts directly after completion of diploma in engineering. But there are only few universities like Bharathiar University and Mahatma Gandhi University which offer the graduation like BBA, BCA, B.Sc IT and BA after the completion of three years diploma.
You can also study the B.A through open universities like IGNOU, Tamil Nadu Open University, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Karnataka State Open University etc. But you have to clear the Bachelor Preparatory Program (BPP) to study the graduation in open universities. The courses can be studied in the following universities like

KSOU - Website Link

Dr. B.R. Amedkar Open University - Website Link

School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University - Website Link

Mahatma Gandhi University - Website Link
1st October 2016, 10:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can become an arts graduate after completing diploma in civil engineering. If you have completed a single year diploma course, then you have to clear the 12th standard in order to get admission in bachelor's degree course. But, if you have completed 3 years diploma course then you can directly get admission in 2nd year of bachelor's degree course through lateral entry.

For lateral entry you have to appear for the LEET (Lateral Entry Entrance Test). After clearing this examination you can get direct admission in the 2nd year of degree course. Minimum 60% marks is required in diploma to apply for this examination.
5th August 2019, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Can i study bachelor of arts after completion of diploma in civil engineering
27th August 2019, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

After 10 class I have done diploma in civil engineering now I want to do b- pharma can I do it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?