6th October 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Extra qualification required to become a Software Engineer in Capgemini for Electrical graduate?

What are the extra qualification requires to join Capgemini? I want to become a Software Engineer in Capgemini and I am a B.Tech graduate in Electrical. Kindly tell me is there any extra qualification requires?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available in Capgemini for EEE graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Qualification required to get job in Capgemini for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  3. Can I become a Software Engineer in Capgemini being a B.Sc(IT) graduate?
  4. Job profile of Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  5. What kind of job I will get if placed in Capgemini being an Electrical Engineer?
  6. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini? Salary of Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  7. What kind of work will be allotted to me being an Electrical Engineer and selected in Capgemini?
  8. Can I attend Capgemini Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Job description of Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  9. What kind of work is offered in Capgemini to B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  10. Should i join CAPGEMINI as a Software Engineer or IBM as an Associate Technical Operator?
  11. Is there any benefit to join IBM for a Software Engineer of Capgemini? -- [New]
  12. What kind of topics are discussed in GD round of Capgemini Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  13. Is it necessary to do any short term technical course to become a Software Engineer for CSE student? Skills required to become a Software Engineer?
  14. Can I get promotion in 6 months if get a job in Capgemini as a Software Engineer?
  15. Is it necessary to have Computer Certificate to attend Capgemini Software Engineer Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply in Capgemini Software Engineer Interview? Venue of this Interview in Kolkata?
  17. Is there any interview by CapeGemini in coming month for B.Tech graduate?
  18. How to become a software engineer? What are the skills required for it?
7th October 2016, 06:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Extra qualification required to become a Software Engineer in Capgemini for Electrical graduate?

You can apply for off campus interviews directly based on your B.Tech degree. Selection will be based on the performance in interview. If you have knowledge of programming languages, then it will be good for you.

Hence, try to learn programming according to the latest trends, if you think, you are not ready for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?