16th May 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have Computer Certificate to attend Capgemini Software Engineer Interview?

Hello Everyone,
I am preparing for Capgemini Interview for Software Engineer post. I don't have any Computer certificate. But I have a good command in Computer as I have done B.Tech in IT. Kindly let me know is it necessary to have Computer certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend Capgemini Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Job description of Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  2. Job profile of Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  3. How can I apply in Capgemini Software Engineer Interview? Venue of this Interview in Kolkata?
  4. Can I become a Software Engineer in Capgemini being a B.Sc(IT) graduate?
  5. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini? Salary of Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  6. What kind of jobs are available in Capgemini for EEE graduates?
  7. Should i join CAPGEMINI as a Software Engineer or IBM as an Associate Technical Operator?
  8. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  9. What kind of topics are discussed in GD round of Capgemini Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  10. Eligibility to attend IBM Associate Software Engineer Interview for a candidate who has 2 years of experience in TCS?
  11. Can I get promotion in 6 months if get a job in Capgemini as a Software Engineer?
  12. Eligibility to attend Capgemini interview for B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student?
  13. Can I attend CAPGEMINI interview after scoring 63% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 60% in degree and 84% in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to attend Accenture Associate Software Engineer Interview?
  15. Eligibility to attend IGATE Interview for Software Engineer post in Bangalore?
  16. Is there any interview by CapeGemini in coming month for B.Tech graduate?
  17. Which company is better to start a career among Capgemini and MAQ Software?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Amazon Software Developer Engineer Off-Campus Interview?
21st May 2016, 08:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have Computer Certificate to attend Capgemini Software Engineer Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am preparing for Capgemini Interview for Software Engineer post. I don't have any Computer certificate. But I have a good command in Computer as I have done B.Tech in IT. Kindly let me know is it necessary to have Computer certificate?
You have done B.Tech in IT, so you are eligible for Capgemini recruitment.

Below given courses are eligible for Capgemini recruitment.

B.Tech / B.E / MCA/ M.Tech/ MS: Computers / E&C / E&E / Electronics / E&TC / IT/ E&I.

BCA / B.Sc / BCS: Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Electronics, Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Computer Application

MSC: Statistics/ CS/ IT
22nd May 2016, 01:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have Computer Certificate to attend Capgemini Software Engineer Interview?

No, there is no need of any additional computer certificate to attend the recruitment drive of Capgemini. This is because you have do B.Tech in IT which itself states that you have command in Computers. Hence there is no need of any additional computer proficiency certificates. However, you can pursue additional IT related courses like Web Designing, Angular JS, SAP, etc. which will increase your value and help in getting preference during selection at the time of recruitment process.
22nd May 2016, 02:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not necessary to have computer certificate as you are from Information Technology background in B.Tech. As you are from IT background during Bachelor Degree level, you no need to worry about the criteria. The minimum qualification and eligibility criteria required are given below.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics in order to be eligible is "60% marks".
* In 10th Class - 60% marks
* In 12th Class - 60% marks
* In Graduation - 60% marks

>> You must have good communication skills and must be able to relocate.

>> You must be having the original copy of all the mark sheets till Graduate level.
22nd May 2016, 05:18 PM
Knowledge World

No,It is not necessary to have computer certificate to apply for Capgemini Interview.If you have good knowledge and required qualification then you can apply for this interview.But if you have any computer related certificate then it will helps in your selection after Interview.On the basis of your knowledge and performance in interview you will be selected by company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?