25th November 2016, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age required to get admission in LKG? What is the procedure for admission?

Respected Sir, My son is 2 years old now and I want him to be admitted in LKG but I don't know the minimum age required to get admission in LKG? I also want to know the procedure of admission and the fee structure. Please answer as soon as possible.

28th November 2016, 05:11 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the minimum age required to get admission in LKG? What is the procedure for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, My son is 2 years old now and I want him to be admitted in LKG but I don't know the minimum age required to get admission in LKG? I also want to know the procedure of admission and the fee structure. Please answer as soon as possible.
A child seeking admission in LKG should have completed 3 years 10 months as on 1st June of the academic session.

Your child age is only 2 years now is not the right time for admission to the LKG session.

Admission Procedure

When your child will be 3 years you need to apply online and then you need to fill all the respective details and then you need to submit all the documents along with an application form. Further you need to follow the admission policy rules.

I have attached a file which includes the admission procedure. So, please read it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ADM NOTICE - LKG 2015.pdf(55.7 KB, 257 views)
3rd October 2019, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum age required to get admission in LKG? What is the procedure for admission?

My daughter's DOB is 18 June 2016 . Now her age is 3 years 4 months. If she is eligible to join in lkg on vijayadhasami
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?