16th December 2016, 03:37 PM
Tusharjaitly

How can I become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways after completing Intermediate (PCM)? Which exam should I clear for joining?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Intermediate with PCM, I want to become a Loco Pilot so I want to know how can I become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways after completing Intermediate (PCM)? Which exam should I appear for joining? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether PCM students are eligible to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways or not?
  2. What should I do after completing class 10th to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? Which exam do I have to give?
  3. Can I apply for Loco Pilot post in the Indian Railways after completing B.Com?
  4. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? -- [New]
  5. Which course should I prefer in ITI to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
  6. What are the career options for Railway RRB examination?
  7. What is the qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  8. Eligibility to become a Loco Pilot n Indian Railways? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Arts?
  10. How to Become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Commerce?
  11. Can I become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railway after completing class 12th with Science stream?
  12. Whether CET exam is important for becoming a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  13. Can I apply for the post of loco pilot in Indian Railways after completing PU with 55%
  14. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
  15. Can I go for private ITI colleges after metric pass from NIOS? Which course should I follow in ITI to get job as Railway driver?
  16. How to become a Loco Pilot after completing intermediate?
  17. Can I become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after completing my B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student form electrical engineering
  18. After passing 12th with Biology can I become Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
18th December 2016, 02:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways after completing Intermediate (PCM)? Which exam should I clear for joining?

There is no specific stream required to join Indian Railway. As you have completed 12th standard with PCM subjects, so you are eligible to apply for the post of Loco Pilot in Indian Railway. Here is the eligibility criteria for the same:

> The minimum qualification required is 10th standard, but as you have completed 12th standard, so you should have completed 12th from a recognized board.

> Candidates having diploma qualification after 10th are also eligible.

> You must hold an ITI qualification in trades like : fitter/electrician/instrument mechanic/mechanic radio/electronics mechanic/heat engine/turner/machinist etc.

> Your age should be in between 18 to 30 years and age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates.

With the above eligibility criteria you have to appear for RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) examination for the post of Loco Pilot. Hence, if you score well in the examination then after proper training you will be eligible to become a Loco Pilot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?