27th December 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and selection procedure to study MCA in IIT Kharagpur? Syllabus of entrance exam for it? Cut off marks of previous year?

Hello sir, I want to study MCA from IIT Kharagpur. What is the eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it? Syllabus of entrance exam for it? Cut off marks of previous year?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, Forms availability and entrance exams syllabus to get admission in IIT colleges for MCA
  2. Is MCA candidate eligible to study Ph.D from IIT Roper? Eligibility criteria for it?
  3. Cut off marks of previous year for Junior Assistant (Vidhut Sahayak) exam? What is the selection procedure?
  4. Selection procedure for MCA students in ONPC, NTPC, BHEL, SAIL? What is the eligibility criteria for it?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for pursuing MCA after completing B.Sc? Which entrance exam is required?
  6. How may I get the previous papers for HCL campus exam? What's the cut off for the same? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. MCA Admission in IIT colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the eligibility criteria, syllabus and selection procedure for HAS exam?
  9. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  10. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study MCA for B.Com student? Should I appear in any entrance exam?
  11. Detailed procedure and entrance exam of BHU to study Library and Information Science? Previous year question papers of entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. Details of colleges and eligibility criteria for B.Ed and MA(Education) courses?
  13. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  14. How many IITs offer M.Tech courses in India?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue PG in Agribusiness Management from ICAR? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam?
  16. Eligibility criteria and syllabus for IIT JAM entrance exam?
  17. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  18. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course?
28th December 2016, 09:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and selection procedure to study MCA in IIT Kharagpur? Syllabus of entrance exam for it? Cut off marks of previous year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study MCA from IIT Kharagpur. What is the eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it? Syllabus of entrance exam for it? Cut off marks of previous year?
If you have scored more than 50% marks in written exam then you are eligible to get admission in IIT Kharagpur for MCA course.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E in CSE/IT, BCA, B,Sc in CS/IT, B.Sc in Mathematics are eligible for MCA course in IIT Kharagpur.

Your age should be above 17 years.

I have attached the syllabus for MCA entrance exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus for MCA course.pdf(222.7 KB, 76 views)
19th March 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and selection procedure to study MCA in IIT Kharagpur? Syllabus of entrance exam for it? Cut off marks of previous year?

How I can get admission in IIT kharagpur for MCA course after BCA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?