28th December 2016, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Will the interest rate of SBI for an education loan be same if applied for study in abroad?

Hello sir, I want to study a degree course from abroad so, want to apply for an education loan at SBI. I want to know will the interest rate be same for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  2. Chances to get margin in interest rate of an education loan if applied for 15 lakh at Bank of India?
  3. Why the interest rates are fluctuating higher when I had applied for an Education Loan on Fixed Rates?
  4. Impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan?
  5. Possibility to get an education loan from SBI with less than 9% of interest rate?
  6. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  7. What is rate of interest of Education Loan? On what basis it is applied?
  8. Rate of Interest under Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study Abroad? Does they offer concession to girls?
  9. Interest rate of SBI on an education loan of 2 lakh? What will be the Pre Payment charges?
  10. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  11. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  12. Rate of interest (Per annum) of SBI for the education loan of rupees 7 lakh? Processing fee for the same?
  13. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan to study MBA? Details of interest rate and repayment mode?
  14. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  15. Is there a range on Interest rate charge under Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  17. Base rate and old interest rate of last five year of SBI, BOI and PNB for amount 10 lakh? -- [New]
  18. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
29th December 2016, 09:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will the interest rate of SBI for an education loan be same if applied for study in abroad?

Yes, the interest rate of SBI education loan for pursuing higher studies in Abroad will be same as for pursuing higher studies in India but, if the loan amount exceeds more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, the interest will be high. At present, the interest rate for SBI education loan is 2% above MCLR which is currently 11.10% per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?