3rd January 2017, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a RAW agent? What is the qualification criteria required and which exam do I have to clear?

Respected Sir, I am from Delhi and I am studying in class 8th. I want to work for my Country and do some good work for my Country. I want to become a RAW agent so can you tell me how can I become a RAW agent? What is the qualification criteria required and which exam do I have to appear? Please answer as soon as possible.

26th June 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a RAW agent? What is the qualification criteria required and which exam do I have to clear?

I am studying diploma civil engineering 2nd year I want to join in our Indian raw agency please send me a answer I am waiting sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?