15th February 2017, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Vacancies of Mathematics teacher in Central and State government for B.Ed holder?

Hello, I have completed B.Ed course and now looking for job. Please tell me is there any vacancy for Mathematics teacher in Central or State government?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after B.Ed and TET?
  2. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  3. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  4. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  5. What should be the next step after qualifying CTET?
  6. How to be a Central School teacher if teaching in a government school since 5 years? Which are the qualification required for it?
  7. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Whether TET Exam is necessary for becoming Class IX Teachers or not?
  9. What are the vacancies for medical lab technician in central and state government?
  10. Clerk job vacancies in State and Central Government for a 12th passed student?
  11. Is it necessary to clear CTET exam after clearing TET entrance exam?
  12. What is the difference between TET and CTET examination?
  13. Can I teach in school after completing B.Tech and without giving TET exam? Provide the details about TET
  14. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  15. What is the next steps I need to take after completion of 12th and B.Com course to get the government teacher job?
  16. How can I become a Central Government Teacher after completing Central B.Ed course?
  17. Age limit for Mathematics teachers for getting a job in state or central government? Procedure to get central government teaching job?
  18. Can a Science Graduate become a Government Teacher without completing B.Ed course? Are there any Vacancies in Bihar this year?
30th August 2017, 11:55 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies of Mathematics teacher in Central and State government for B.Ed holder?

To get the job in Central or State government as teacher you have to appear and qualify in CTET or STET examination.

The examination is conducted by CBSE and State Education Board. Yes, you are eligible to appear in examination.

Candidates having bachelor degree in Education from a recognised university are eligible to appear.

After qualifying in examination you have to go through a short test ( interview ) in the respective school before final recruitment.

To get detail information visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?