25th February 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to apply for MS course in Germany?

How enter the Germany and what's the requirements? How much GPA required to undergraduate degree in automobile engineering. Now I'm doing 3rd year Automobile engineering my GPA 6 and I have 2 arrears. Any choice for study in Germany. Please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Germany? How to apply for the course?
  2. What are the competitive exams and eligibility criteria to do MS in germany after completion of BE mechanical?
  3. Eligibility criteria for doing MS in Germany?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for MS course in Germany? -- [New]
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  7. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  8. How can I apply for masters in Germany
  9. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  10. Eligibility criteria, scholarships & estimated expenses for MS in Germany?
  11. Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical student for doing MS in Germany? Does each university in Germany has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course in Germany?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?
  14. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  15. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. (organic chemistry) in Germany?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MS in germany after B.Tech in India? How much percentage in B.Tech is expected?
  17. What is the eligibility for masters in mechanical engineering in Germany?
  18. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
27th February 2017, 03:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for MS course in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How enter the Germany and what's the requirements? How much GPA required to undergraduate degree in automobile engineering. Now I'm doing 3rd year Automobile engineering my GPA 6 and I have 2 arrears. Any choice for study in Germany. Please help me
The minimum eligibility to study MS in Germany is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent examination in the concerned subject with over 75% marks from a recognized university. For taking admission in Germany, you have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS with at least 6.5 bands. The MS course is available in various universities in Germany. You can also appear for GRE, the GRE score also useful for taking admission in some universities. These are some of the basic eligibilities to study MS in Germany.
27th February 2017, 10:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for MS course in Germany?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing MS course in Germany, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Engineering from a recognised university and you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. You need to report your examinations score reports to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities. It is best to learn German language before going to Germany to feel comfortable for pursuing your higher studies in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?