10th April 2017, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in University of Delhi to do PhD after M.Sc Anthropology? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of entrance exam?

I am studying M.Sc Anthropology and want to do PhD from University of Delhi. Please tell me procedure to get admission? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of MSc(Anthropology) in Delhi University? Is there any website to get the previous years mock papers?
  2. Eligibility criteria and important dates for entrance test of PhD or JRF conducted by ISI?
  3. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam in University of Delhi? Which topics and subjects should I focus on? Is there any coaching institutes with emphasis of foreign anthropology?
  4. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  6. List of correspondence universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in Delhi
  7. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD(Bio Mechanics) in Delhi University?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in India? Procedure of admission?
  9. Syllabus for entrance exam of M.Sc Anthropology
  10. Syllabus, procedure of admission and information about PhD entrance exam?
  11. Eligibility criteria and entrance date of admission for M.Sc in Anthropology?
  12. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  13. Admission procedure to do PhD in Sociology/Anthropology in Bangalore for part time teacher of Jain University? Documents required to apply?
  14. How can I get admission to study PhD in Anthropology being a M.A. candidate?
  15. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility criteria for Masters in Sociology from D.U.? Syllabus of entrance exam?
  17. Is it possible to get direct admission in Ph.D. (Sociology) at New Delhi?
  18. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?