11th April 2017, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

How to apply at London School of Economics and Political Science to do PhD in Economics? Is there study center in India?

Hello sir, I am master degree holder in Economics and now want to apply at London School of Economics and Political Science to do PhD. What should I do for it? Is there study center in India of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and entrance exam to study Economics Honours in The London School of Economics and Political Science?
  2. How to apply for London School of Economics and Political Science for PG in Economics? Terms and conditions for it?
  3. Entrance exam to study PhD in Economics in London School of Economics?
  4. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  5. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  6. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  7. How can I apply to do PhD in Economics if secured 55% in M.A.? Advantages of doing PhD in Economics?
  8. Which is better among B.Sc(Economics) and Integrated M.Sc(Economics)?
  9. Detailed information about IGNOU centres which offer PhD in Economics course in Southern India?
  10. Courses other than PhD for M.A.(Economics) candidate?
  11. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A from HPU Shimla? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is better to study in B.A. Honours among Political Science and Economics?
  13. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  14. Am I eligible to study Economics Honours if completed 12th without Economics?
  15. How to do Ph.D. in Economics being an Economics Honours graduate?
  16. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  17. Colleges which offer PhD in Tax/Economics in Mumbai? Scope of study PhD in Tax/Economics?
  18. Eligibility criteria to take admission at London School of Economics to study MBA? Fee structure for this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?