8th May 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Can a Mechanical engineer with 76% eligible to apply for job in Audi, BMW, Yamaha, Ashok Leyland and TATA Motors? Selection procedure of each companies?

Sir, I am Mechanical engineering holder with 76% and wanted to get job in Automobile companies like Audi, BMW, Yamaha, Ashok Leyland and TATA Motors. Am I eligible to apply for job in these companies? Selection procedure of each companies?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for job in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, L&T, Ashok Leyland and Tata Powers as a fresher being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering student?
  2. Can a Diploma in Mechanical engineer having four year experience get a Car designer job in BMW, Audi and Ferrari? -- [New]
  3. How can I apply for job in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, L&T, Ashok Leyland and Tata Powers as a fresher being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  4. How to apply for job in companies like Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Honda and Maruti?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. How to apply for internship in companies like Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Porche and Tata Motors?
  7. Complete details on how to apply for internship in Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Mahind & Mahindra, Volvo and Ashok Leyland?
  8. Procedure to apply for Winter internship in Big companies?
  9. Eligibility criteria for jobs at Tata Motors, Maruti and Ashok Leyland?
  10. Which reference book is good for preparation of various core companies like Mahindra, Ashok Leyland, TATA and Bajaj?
  11. How to get job in companies like BMW and Audi after completion of 12th with 72 percentage marks?
  12. What is the scope of automobile engineering after 4 years?
  13. Top 10 core companies for Mechanical Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for 6 months Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?
  15. Job opportunities in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) graduate?
  16. Career after Automobile engineering?
  17. Can I get job in Tata Motors/Mahindra Motors being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  18. Job in Tata Motors or Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
26th May 2017, 10:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Mechanical engineer with 76% eligible to apply for job in Audi, BMW, Yamaha, Ashok Leyland and TATA Motors? Selection procedure of each companies?

Of course Yes. Candidates from Mechanical background may find job opportunities in the below listed companies,

>> Yamaha

>> Ashok Leyland

>> Audi

>> BMW

>> TATA Motors...etc.,

In general, the minimum required percentage is 60% marks in order to appear in the concerned recruitment's. As you have secured more than 75% marks, I am very sure that you are eligible to apply for the recruitment's in the above said companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?