9th June 2017, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Army for clerk post

Hello Sir, I am Anisha Panda of class 12th commerce. I want to join Indian Army, but without maths and I want to join in clerk post. So, I just want to ask is it possible and if it is possible can you say me the procedure?

10th June 2017, 08:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army for clerk post

To join Indian Army as a soldier clerk you need to qualify its Rally followed by Common Entrance Test based on the vacancies in Indian Army.

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required for becoming a soldier clerk in Indian Army are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 17.5 years to 23 years.

* You must have passed your Class 12th in ( Science/ Commerce / Arts ) stream with at least 60% marks overall and 50% marks in each subject from a recognized board of education. Also you must have studies Maths and English/ Accounts / Book keeping at your Class 12th or Class 10th level at should have managed 50% marks in each subject at your Class 10th level too.

* You must satisfy the the physical and mental fitness as per the service requirement norms.

So being a student of Class 12th with Commerce stream without Mathematics you can apply for soldier clerk post if you satisfy the aggregate and subjects requirement at Class 10th and Class 12th level as stated above along with other required criteria.

For more updates and details regarding different entries in Indian Army you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
10th June 2017, 11:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to join Indian Army for Clerk post:-

You can join Indian Army Clark post after 12th standard.

Eligibility Criteria:-

The candidate should have passed 12th in any stream from a recognised board.

Age limit is 17 years to 23 years.

You must be Physically as well as Mentally fit

You must be Indian citizen

Selection Process:-

Written Exam

SSB Interview

Medical Test.
11th June 2017, 12:23 AM
mrghost
Member+

To join Indian Army for Clerk post the candidate must have to appear for entrance exam known by Indian army clerk exam.

Eligibility criteria for Indian army clerk exam

- Unmarried male citizen are eligible to appear for Indian army clerk exam.
- Candidate must be Indian citizen.
- Candidate must have to pass 10+2 exam with any stream from recognised board with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates age must be between 16 to 23 years.

> Height - 167 cm
> Weight- 50 kg
> Chest - 77 / 82 cm

You must have knowledge of :-

- English
- Mathematics
- Reasoning
- General knowledge
- Current affairs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?