3rd July 2017, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get education loan for lateral entry in second year?

Procedure to get education loan for lateral entry in second year? Can you please provide me the information on this soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response soon as I need to apply for the scholarship to do the studies. Please help me in this.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Banks sponsor Education Loan to Lateral Entry B.Tech student who has discontinued M.Sc?
  2. Procedure to get an education loan of 4 lakh from Syndicate Bank?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan to study MCA through Lateral Entry?
  4. Is it possible to take education loan from State Bank of India after joining B.Tech civil engineering through lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any scholarship and education loan facility available for lateral entry admission in Biomedical for girl student?
  6. Can a lateral entry student get education loan from United Western Bank? Terms and condition for it?
  7. Whether lateral entry in Kerala Technical Education is possible or not?
  8. Can a PGDCA get lateral entry in MCA course? Total fees and way to get education loan from SBI? -- [New]
  9. How to take admission in diploma after completing ITI electrician
  10. Can I get my stream changed from ECE to Computer Science in B.Tech through lateral entry? What would be the total expenditure and whether bank will sanction loan for it?
  11. Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder?
  12. Am I eligible for getting a study loan for doing engineering in KIIT University by lateral entry?
  13. Can I apply for an education loan if not paid the previous amount of loan?
  14. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  15. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in VIT College after completing DEEE with 99% marks? What is the procedure to apply for Lateral Entry?
  16. Procedure for lateral entry admission in CDAC after Diploma in ECE?
  17. Can I get Education Loan from Social Welfare Department to study Lateral B.Tech if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  18. Is there lateral entry available in BCA or B.Sc(IT) distance education for diploma students?
21st July 2017, 10:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get education loan for lateral entry in second year?

Yes, you are eligible to get education loan after securing admission in second year of Engineering course through lateral entry admission process. To get an education loan, you have to visit the bank, contact the manager, fill the application form and submit the relevant documents like Admission Proof, Income Proof, ID Proof, Address Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?