6th December 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage in BCA required to get admission in MCA in Australia?

I am studying BCA in 3rd year now. After completing my BCA, I want to do MCA from Australia. I want to know how much percentage in BCA required to get admission in MCA course? I also want to know about course fee for MCA.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses?
  2. Possibility to study MCA from Australia for BCA holder candidate from India? Benefits of BCA in job prospectus in Australia?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in BCA for admission in MCA?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required for BCA admission?
  6. Percentage required in BCA to join in MCA? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Fee structure for completing MCA after BCA in Australia including all facilities? Best colleges in Australia for BCA and MCA?
  8. Requirements of joining IIT for MCA after BCA? Can a non India Citizen join there? Minimum percentage required?
  9. Percentage reuired to get admission in medicine for undergraduation in Australia?
  10. Should I have to appear in IIT-JAM to secure Lateral MCA admission in IIT? Minimum percentage required in BCA to join?
  11. Minimum percentage required in all the subjects of B.Sc and overall percentage required to take admission in MCA course?
  12. For which courses am I eligible for after failing in 12th science? I am interested in computer field
  13. Minimum percentage required to do Masters in Australia? -- [New]
  14. Cut off percentage to do Masters in Australia?
  15. Am I eligible to study MCA being a BA graduate from Open University? Percentage required in BA and PGDCA to get admission in MCA?
  16. What are the subjects to be taken in BCA and MCA? How much can be the salary? Wha is the qualification required for BCA after 12th and for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much percentage I have to score in BCA to get admission in a good governemnt MCA college?
  18. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
7th December 2017, 08:27 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage in BCA required to get admission in MCA in Australia?

To get admission for pursuing MCA course, you should have passed BCA course with at least 60% aggregate marks from a recognised university. To get admission in MCA course in Australian universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your scores along with other relevant documents, you can apply for admission to MCA course in Australian universities. Once, you get an admission letter from any of the Australian university, you can apply for study visa and if it is approved, you can fly to Australia for pursuing MCA course.
7th December 2017, 09:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage in BCA required to get admission in MCA in Australia?

It is very good to hear that you want to pursue MCA course from Australia after the completion of BCA course.
In order to study MCA course from Australia, candidates must have to complete their BCA course from a recognized University. There is no fixed percentage required in BCA for MCA admission.
Eligible candidates then have to appear and qualify in the IELTS and GRE examination to get admission in different Universities offering the said course.
Admission is based on the performance in the IELTS examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?