7th December 2017, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Can diploma passed candidate apply for post of loco pilot?

Sir/Mam, I have completed my diploma in automobile engineering so can I apply for the job of loco pilot?? Can you please give me the right details on this? What are the criteria followed to apply? Hope that I will get the answer soon. Thanks!

9th December 2017, 03:43 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can diploma passed candidate apply for post of loco pilot?

Yes, Diploma passed candidates are eligible to apply for Loco Pilot jobs of Indian Railways.

To apply for Loco Pilot, your age must be between 18-30 years of age.

However, relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates.

Selection of the candidate for the post will be based on Written Exam followed by Personal Interview.
9th December 2017, 04:59 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in Loco Pilot entrance examination and after qualifying in examination will become eligible for recruitment.

The required minimum qualification to appear in examination is :-

Candidate must have passed diploma or ITI from a recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 18-30 years.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in all the stages of examination for final recruitment. For detail information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
9th December 2017, 05:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the Diploma passed candidate is eligible to apply for the post of Loco Pilot. Candidates who have passed ITI or Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile or Electronics or Electrical Engineering course from a recognised institute are eligible to apply for Loco Pilot. The age limit to apply for Loco Pilot is 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
9th December 2017, 07:29 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for post of Loco Pilot is :

1. You should have done either 10th and ITI from a recognized institute. Other than candidates who have done diploma in engineering can also apply the exam.

Examination is conducted by Railway Recruitment board.

2. The age limit for Loco Pilot is 18-30 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

You can apply for Loco Pilot exam after diploma in engineering.
9th December 2017, 07:36 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for the post of Loco Pilot, you should have to complete ITI in any specific trade or Diploma in Engineering course from a Government recognised institute. You should be at least 18 years and not more than 30 years to be eligible to apply for Loco Pilot post. Since, you have passed Diploma in Automobile Engineering course, you are eligible to apply for Loco Pilot post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?