25th July 2018, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get transfer from 9th CBSE of Mumbai to 10th CBSE of Ahmedabad?

Hello Sir, I am studying in class 9 of CBSE Board. My father is a Bank employee. Due to my father’s transfer from Mumbai to Ahmedabad, I also have to move from here, I mean from Delhi. So, I want to know that what are the procedures that I will get transfer from my school in Mumbai to Ahmedabad?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of transfer to ICSE 10th standard from CBSE 9th standard?
  2. How to get promotion in 10th CBSE if failed in 9th standard?
  3. Procedure to get transfer from 9th CBSE of Delhi to 10th CBSE of Pune?
  4. Procedure of transfer from 9th CBSE board at Africa to Gujarat board in 10th std?
  5. Procedure to take legal action against CBSE School who is not granting Transfer Certificate to 9th passed candidate?
  6. Is it possible to transfer in cbse board from one state to another? What is the procedure to be followed for it?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in 10th CBSE at Uttar Pradesh after studying 9th from CBSE Odhisha state? Is permission required from CBSE Odhisha for transfer to CBSE Uttar Pradesh?
  8. Is it true that 9th standard CBSE will be added to 10th CBSE marks as well?
  9. How to get admission for 10th standard in cbse school rajasthan but studied 9th standard in Karnataka?
  10. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Appearing in 10th CBSE board exams as a Private candidate is possible without admission in any CBSE school?
  12. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  13. Possibility to transfer from ICSE Board to study 10th CBSE for 9th student?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?
  15. Procedure to get admission for class 10th standard in Delhi or Noida CBSE schools?
  16. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  17. Eligibility to get 9th admission in any CBSE affiliated school for 14 years old candidate?
  18. Marks of 9th class is added to final marks of 10th class in CBSE or KV schools?
31st July 2018, 03:00 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from 9th CBSE of Mumbai to 10th CBSE of Ahmedabad?

You are not allowed to get transfer after getting promotion in 9th standard. You can get transfer to branch of same school in other states only. In any other school you are not allowed to get transfer after registration procedures.
31st July 2018, 08:13 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from 9th CBSE of Mumbai to 10th CBSE of Ahmedabad?

You will have to search for the school if they have any vacancy and clear the entrance exam to be conducted by the school.

If you clear the exam, you will require the following documents :

* Previous mark sheets.
* transfer certificate.
* Character Certificate.
* Migration Certificate (due to change in the region)

If you submit the above documents, then you will be given the admission in the school..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?