28th June 2011, 02:18 PM
sonal alghare

Is it possible to directly go for Medical after 10th? What is the procedure for it?

is there any scope for direct medical after 10th ? If so, what is the procedure involved to do that?

28th June 2011, 09:40 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to directly go for Medical after 10th? What is the procedure for it?

Hello,
Just after matric there are very few chances to get in medical field, such as compounder or helper in any medical centre or hospital.
After high school exam you can persue diploma course for rapid job, like DMLT(diploma in medical lab technology), DPT(diploma in physiotherapy) , diploma in pathology etc. If you want to get more in medical field then you can appear in various medical entrance exams for admission in MBBS, BDS, B.V.Sc etc. After high school exam. if you want to appear in all india pre medical test (AIPMT) you can visit- www.aipmt.nic.in
ok, best of luck.
28th June 2011, 10:37 PM
frooty.scooty

Default Re: Is it possible to directly go for Medical after 10th? What is the procedure for it?

No,its not possible to go medical after 10th.

Minimum eligible criteria for medical is to complete your `12th stander ed.

After completion of your 12th you can go for medical.
29th June 2011, 12:01 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

hi friend,
no it is not possible to enter directly to the medical feild just after 10th u need to qualify 12th from pcb , then u may go in medical feild by giving entrance xams like. cpmt
30th June 2011, 03:10 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Sorry to say you that you are not eligible for Medical after 10th.. for that you have to first complete your 12th with biology as your main subject.. then you have to appear in entrance exams like-
1.JEM(joint entrance for medical)

2.AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Entrance Exam...

3. AFMC - Armed Forces Medical College Exam AFMC Entrance Exam...

4. AIPMT - All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination AIPMT Exam...

after clearing this type of exam you will get a chance to join in medical..
so, prepare yourself very well.. medical entrance exams are very difficult..

All the best..
27th July 2011, 09:59 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

no, it is not possible

you have to pass 12 at-least for mbbs admission.

then you can attend the medical entrance given below

afmc- www.afmc.nic.in

aiims- www.aiims.edu

jipmer- www.jipmer.edu

aipmt- www.aipmt.nic.in

comedk- www.comedk.org

kerala cee- www.cee-kerala.org

so visit these websites for more details

so do well
30th October 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

after 10th we can do 11th and 12th private and apply for any medical courses or any medical competative examination or any medical tutions.
18th November 2011, 12:32 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

dear friend,
Sorry to say you that you are not eligible for Medical after 10th.. for that you have to first complete your 12th with biology as your main subject.. then you have to appear in entrance exams like-
1.JEM(joint entrance for medical)

2.AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Entrance Exam...

3. AFMC - Armed Forces Medical College Exam AFMC Entrance Exam...

4. AIPMT - All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination AIPMT Exam...

after clearing this type of exam you will get a chance to join in medical..
so, prepare yourself very well.
3rd June 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th in commerce and graduation and MBA now i want to make my career in pharmacy and i want open medical shop so i want do direct 12th exam in biology so can i do please give me suggestion
8th August 2012, 10:05 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is it possible to directly go for Medical after 10th? What is the procedure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonal alghare View Post
is there any scope for direct medical after 10th ? If so, what is the procedure involved to do that?
Hi

10th Class is the first time for the board exams. Thus it considered to be very important exam as it is the first time that students are exposed to the All India Level Examination.

Now After passing Class 10th, there are 3 CHOICES which are put forward in front of the students in form of stream. They are :

SCIENCE
COMMERCE
ARTS

Science basically deals with the Science subjects and studies in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.

Commerce on the other had deals with Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics, etc.

Arts is a very sort out course which is good for creativity. It deals with subjects like Arts, Animation, Drawing, History, Geography, Languages, etc..

Now every stream has got its own importance and so you cannot judge which is good or bad.
Yes Science has got one advantage that whosoever takes up Science in 12th, is eligible for ANY graduation course of ANY stream but the vice versa is not true.

Now coming to your query, I would say that NO It is not possible to take up Medical, right after passing Class 10th Exam.
You have to take up Medical Science in Classes 11th and 12th with subjects PCB/PCMB.

After that you have to sit for the Entrance exams like AIPMT, AIIMS, and other Medical State Entrances. On clearing, you can take up this course.
It is of 5 years duration and after that you would be only known as an MBBS. You need to do a specialization after that to boost your career in the same.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
24th April 2013, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

which subject i should choose arter 10th if i m interested in sports ???
5th May 2013, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

What stream should i choose after 10th ?
20th January 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

need u advice for doing job in hospital.. which course takes less tym.. so I should do aftr mariage.. hav done 12th. nd wana bcm dr.
10th May 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

actually wanna do medical desperately,going to give my icse this year so any suggest9z for me..................
22nd September 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Why give Bsc 3years medicalstudy , Village people go to some RMPs. So give me opportunity study. RMPs are not study medical his only working in private Hospital
10th April 2017, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

When will entrance examination for class 11th held and what is the procedure for sitting in same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?