9th July 2011, 10:19 AM
Ahibaransinghyadav

Total fee structure for one year Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering? Best college for Mechanical Engineering for Merchant Navy?

At now i am b.tech first year in mechanical engineering., what is the total fees of one year diploma in mechanical engineering ,,whoes the best collage for mechanical engineering for merchant navy

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Can a Mechanical Engineering B.Tech student apply for Merchant Navy? Will the course suit the Mechanical Engineers?
  3. Can I do merchant navy if currently doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. how can a mechanical engineer apply for merchant navy ? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Future scope for Mechanical Engineering? What is the fee structure of Merchant Navy course?
  6. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What should i do after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for finding a better post in Merchant Navy?
  8. How to become a marine engineer after my B.E?
  9. How to join Merchant Navy after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can i join Merchant Navy after studying Diploma course in Mechanical stream? -- [New]
  11. How to make entry into Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? List of top colleges to join this course?
  12. How to join merchant navy after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get into merchant navy after diploma?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after completing graduation? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  16. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from Mumbai University
  17. Which college should I join after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure
  18. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
14th July 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total fee structure for one year Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering? Best college for Mechanical Engineering for Merchant Navy?

i failed in Diploma In Mechanical engineering. I want to 1 year course in same type due to gap in degree course?
22nd July 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total fee structure for one year Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering? Best college for Mechanical Engineering for Merchant Navy?

I wanna know about Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 1 year course............
22nd August 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to know what is qalification and total fees of diploma in mechanical
22nd August 2011, 10:49 PM
rana2011
Banned

In order to join merchant navy you need to appear for the entrance exams like Joint Entrance Exam, OPENNET exam. These exams are conducted by institutes like LBS Mumbai, T.S. Chanakya Institute, Marine Institute Kolkata. You have the option to join either on the deck side or the technical side. Since you are an engineer you can join the technical side. You will need to undergo one year training. The course is on Marine engineering and Nautical Science. Thereafter you can join either an Indian shipping company or a Foreign one. Salary wise the income is higher for foreign shipping companies.

Thanks!!
20th October 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

i was failed in diploma so now i want to complete diploma course in mechanical after that can i able to join to engineering?
5th November 2011, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

i want to now the fees stucture of machenical engeneering diploma
26th November 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

how much fee of dme
21st December 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i am studying in B.E mechanical engineering ( final year ) after completing in my BE degree i want to do the one year course.. is there any company offered one year course.. pls could you tell the eligibility criteria ....
18th April 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

my son has taken general maths in ssc, can he do diploma in engineering if yes then which course he can do , mechanical engineering , automobile or computer engineering please suggest, and what are fee structure duration of the course of mechancial engineering
5th June 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

i was failed in diploma so now i want to complete diploma course in mechanical after that can i able to join to engineering?
1st July 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

]I want to know what is qalification and total fees of diploma in mechanical[/QUOTE]
4th July 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

[ want to know what is qalification and total fees of diploma in mechanical
29th June 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i got 59.6% in my b.tech mechanical. am i elegibable for technical line in merchant navy?
15th July 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

so i want to know the total fees for
the first year in mechanical engineering
3rd January 2017, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have completed 10th class .
I want to know about mechanical engineering course after 10th ,
Please sir tell me in detail with fees and colleges.
send detail my id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?