21st September 2011, 11:23 AM
ashish sigh

Question Re: Syllabus and Date of Exam Exam for SI Exam in UP? Books to prepare for the Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
date of exam in up si
show the policy that adopt to select the candidate

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for AAI exam? How to prepare for it? Books to be referred? Qualifications required to write the exam?
  2. Syllabus to prepare for JTO exam? Whcih books to refer for the JTO exam?
  3. How should i prepare for IBPS exam? List of available books for this exam?
  4. How to prepare for Power Grid Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE? Syllabus and best books to prepare for the Exam?
  5. How to prepare for TNPSC Group 1 Exam pursuing final year of Engineering in ECE? What is the syllabus and date of this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  6. Date of application for IPS entrance exam? In which month the exam will be held? How to prepare for the exam and which books to be referred?
  7. Syllabus for IES Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?
  8. How to prepare for Group I mains exam? Books to be referred?
  9. How to prepare for PSU exam? Syllabus of the exam? Which books to prefer?
  10. Date of TANCET Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  11. Syllabus for Group 1 Preliminary Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?
  12. When to get application forms for IPS Exam? How to prepare for IPS Exam? Reference books to prepare for IPS Exam?
  13. What syllabus to prepare for IES Exam for Civil Engineering? Which books should I prepare for this? -- [New]
  14. Syllabus for ONGC Exam for the position of Programmer? Which are the best books to prepare for this Exam?
  15. Last date to apply for CDAC Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  16. Syllabus and Exam pattern for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Transportation? Which books to prepare for this Exam?
  17. Date of ISAT exam? Which books to refer for ISAT exam? List of the books and their author names?
  18. What is the syllabus for TANCET exam? Which books to be referred? Best coaching institutes?
22nd September 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Date of Exam Exam for SI Exam in UP? Books to prepare for the Exam?

sir...how should i do the praparation of s i exam
24th September 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Date of Exam Exam for SI Exam in UP? Books to prepare for the Exam?

which is the best book for up si and what is the date of up si
4th October 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

plz sir tell me the pre exam of up s.i.
4th October 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

what is date of s.i exam
5th October 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know that when will the pre exam be conduct of up si ? And from which type of books i should prepare for this exam .
6th October 2011, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

S.i. Pre exam date-11dec2011
Mob n.8957103003
6th October 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

philhal 11 dec. ko pre exam ke bare me pata chala hai
7th October 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the darte of si pre exam

sachin sharma
8th October 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me when will pre written test can be happen. send the detail about test and admit card on my email id. [email protected]
8th October 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

hello, i am dheerpal singh an post me date of up s.i entrance exam date
11th October 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i m ritu up s.i. ki exam date kya hai? [email protected]
12th October 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

dear sir mai santosh kumar up si ka exam kab tak hoga plz rply ([email protected])
13th October 2011, 09:07 AM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi dear,
exam date 28 aug 2011
thanks
14th October 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

what ls the syllabus of SI for b.tech students......?
16th October 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

when upsi pri-examination please
16th October 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I have submitted forms s.i last 2 month,plz i have not recieved my admit card ,give d advice.what i do.
18th October 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

kindly provide us book for SI in up which will conduct written Test Nov-Dec.2011
19th October 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I uttar pradesh sub inspector exam date
21st October 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi Everyone this is Arpit. guys if you know whenever we have to face the SI pre so please inform me on my email [email protected]. You can also inform me on my cell its 09971923687
22nd October 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me up si best book for preprasion
23rd October 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Pls tell me date of up police in SI
24th October 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

please confirm to us date of pre exam as well as confirm me on my mail Id [email protected],
28th October 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am yeshdev bhardwaj plese confirm me entrance date of s.I.
30th October 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

WHATS DATE OF SI EXAM.TELL ME PLZ THANKS
31st October 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

date of si (up)police
2nd November 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me s.i .book for prepre
2nd November 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

sir abhi si pre entrance examination ki date kya hai
2nd November 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

time and date of si pre entrance examination
3rd November 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

plz sir si ke pree exam ka date mere [email protected] per send kar dijiye
4th November 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

sir ,what is the date of upsi prelims examination.
5th November 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
up police si pre exam date 2011
6th November 2011, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

sir Give me detail in up police exam 2011 c-9654273789, email :anoopsingh rajawag@gmail .com
7th November 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the best book for up SI examination at [email protected]
8th November 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

date of up si exammination
8th November 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

tell me the date of up asi written exam
8th November 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

sir we want to know the exam date of SI exam up
bhupendra choudhary
8th November 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

up police post of S I ki exm date kb hai.
10th November 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

my self parveen bhati and my id [email protected]
sir tell me si ex. date on my meal id
11th November 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

upp si ka exam date kab hai. please reply me
ravi yadav deoria
mob no. 9532180062,9415451014
12th November 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1088390]u.p polic s.i. ka exm kab hai sir.

pls give me information [email protected] and my mobile no is +919033122595
14th November 2011, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about UP police SI exam date?
15th November 2011, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

please give me upsi exam date pre&mains thanks
15th November 2011, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

i am pushpendra kumar
ple tall me si pre entrace exam
my email id- [email protected]
18th November 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me the syllabus n time schedule of si exam n plz send me the up s.i previous exam paper(solved) that one help me a lot .Thanx

[email protected]
[email protected]
mob. 7376188656
18th November 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about si written exam date.
20th November 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

date and time si exame s.khan
21st November 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

plz sir inform me date of up si exams and which book reffer syllabus
22nd November 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

date and time of SI pre entrance Examination
23rd November 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m sandeep i want to know about up si exam dates my email is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?