6th October 2011, 10:49 AM
ATIYA ZAHRA

How to apply for TET entrance exam?

Dear sir
i stay in south africa.i belong to u.p. India. I want toapply for t.e.t examination form .plse tell me how can i apply for it. On which website the form of t.e.t available?

16th January 2012, 02:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for TET entrance exam?

To apply for TET you will have to collect the form from the Scheduled Banks and Head Post Offices of the State.
Uttar Pradesh (UP-TET) will have two levels -
1)Primary level (Class 1-5) Eligibility required is Graduate with 50 % marks and B Ed or NCTE approved or graduation with 45 % marks is also eligible to be appointed as teacher in primary classes. In this case the candidate have to pass an NCTE approved six months course in Primary education before January 2012.
2)Upper primary level (Class 6-8) eligibility required a
Graduate and NCTE approved two years course in BTC/CT (Nur)/ NTT
or Graduate and NCTE approved BTC training from UP or a Graduate with minimum 50 percent marks and one-year B. Ed or Graduate with minimum 45 percent marks and one-year B. Ed as per NCTE guidelines or Graduate with minimum 50 percent marks and one-year-old B Ed (Special Education)
16th January 2012, 08:56 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

TET exam conducted at state level by state boards.

You will have to puchase a tet form from head post office.

Candidates have to score minimum 60 percent in the test to qualify for teaching jobs. There is no limit for attempts.

You must have B.Ed degree.

Exam pattern- There are two papers with objective questions. Each paper consist of 150 questions.These papers are-

1. Paper I: If you who want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: If you want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: For those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.

Syllabus for TET exam: There are five subjects in Paper I. Each subject are 30 objective multiple choice type questions.timing is one and half hours.

1. Child development and pedagogy
2. Language I
3. Language II
4. Mathematics
5. Environmental studies
5th February 2015, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

my name is zafar imam

Maine b ed me 2014 15 admission karaya h
Pacific university
kya mera admission hua h
reply please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?