21st October 2011, 11:18 AM
manjunath thamminidi

How may I get study materials for IAS? List of books that considered beneficial for preparation for the same

geography and public administration are my optionals. i am in great confusion about the study material. i will be glad if you can help me out on what books i need to purchase specifying the authors. i get a lot of information through various websites which suggest different books altogether. this has created great confusion and i am unable to decide which book to purchase.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get study materials for the preparation of IIT-JEE? List of books that can be referred?
  2. Is it beneficial to prepare for CSIR-NET through study materials? Study Materials of Life Science for preparation?
  3. Study Materials and reference books to prepare for TOEFL
  4. Study Materials and reference books to prepare for OPENMAT? -- [New]
  5. Details about Civil services exams? How may I get study materials and coaching? List of books considered important for preparation
  6. Is there any key for IAS preparation? Study material for the same?
  7. How should I prepare for SAIL? List of books can be considered beneficial for preparation?
  8. List of books considered beneficial for the preparation of MET(MBA) Punjab?
  9. Previous year question papers, study materials and reference books for preparation of JEE Advanced?
  10. How can I do a job in RRB non-technical (T.C) department after completing my UG? List of materials considered beneficial for preparation?
  11. List of books considered beneficial for aptitude and interview preparation for MNC companies?
  12. How to prepare for aptitude test? List of books considered beneficial for preparation?
  13. Which books to refer for preparation for IAS prelims and Mains exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do after 12th so that if helps in my IAS preparation?
  15. Which books are best to prepare for IAS entrance exam?
  16. How can I prepare to crack NID undergraduate entrance exam? Suitable books and online study materials for preparation?
  17. How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?
  18. How to start my preparation with the book "IES made easy"?
16th August 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get study materials for IAS? List of books that considered beneficial for preparation for the same

Halo Sir,

My name is Reshma. I am a B Tech Graduate and I have not yet started to prepare for Civils. If i start now can i pass the preliminary exam. Can you tell me some books and guide lines to prepare for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?