28th October 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET? I am doing 12th from Mumbai and my mother is from Karnataka

i am studing in mumbai and doing my 12th now .. my mother had completed her M.A from mangalore university and is native of karnataka ... am i eligible for karnataka cet

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka
  2. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET entrance exam? I have not studied in Karnataka but my mother has residential of Karnataka
  3. Am i eligible to apply for Karnataka CET if my mother studied for 15 years in Karnataka?
  4. How to give Karnataka CET for medical? I was born and educated in Mumbai
  5. Quotas and benefits available in Karnataka CET 2015? Date of examination in 2015? -- [New]
  6. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility for other state students to attend the CET exam of Karnataka?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  9. Can I be eligible to appear for Karnataka CET exam? I am studying in 10th standard
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  11. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  12. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?
  13. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET after completing education in Karnataka board? What are the requirements?
  14. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  15. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  16. How may I apply for Karnataka CET? What's the procedure for the same? I belong to Goa but my both parents belong to Karnataka
  17. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  18. Procedure for applying in CET karnataka?
10th October 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET? I am doing 12th from Mumbai and my mother is from Karnataka

I STUDIED MY HIGHER SCHOOL UPTO 10th IN ANDHRA PRADESH AND I PASSED MY DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS IN KARNATAKA . SO I AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPEAR FOR CET IN KARNATAKA.
18th February 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET? I am doing 12th from Mumbai and my mother is from Karnataka

Helo
Iam from karnataka(born n brought up)after marriage past 23 years in Mumbai.My daughter is studying 12th in Mumbai.Can she give Karnataka CET for her Medical?Can we fill the form online?If yes can we opt Karwar center for the exam?Is there any center in Mumbai for the same?Please help me with this.
Thanking yoRenuka
19th March 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 10th in maharashtra and is giving 12th in karnataka so am i eligible for karnataka cet.. please give me exact details about this...
thank you,lata.
15th October 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10 &12 standard in tamilnadu,my mother studied 10 years in Karnataka..so, I am eligible for cet medical entrance ?
7th January 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I am born in karnataka... but brought up in mumbai, my mom and dad hav completed their education in karnataka itself. I have given my 1-10th in mumbai but 1-2nd pu in karnataka.... am I eligible to write karnataka cet (k-cet)... if yes then please mail me the procedures at [email protected] .... ty..!
17th January 2018, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

My daughter has studied from 1st standard up to 7th in Karnataka.Further she is planning to continue her studies in Kerala; So, Am I eligible to apply for COMEDK within Karnataka quota. Even I am an ex-serviceman, will it help me to get the Quota provided by Karnatka?

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?