1st January 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

How much will it cost for a general caste student to study MBBS?

How much it will cost for a general cast student to study mbbs.(total cost)

Related Questions:
  1. Where I can study MBBS in Abroad at low cost if discontinued in 2nd year?
  2. Scholarship for SC caste student to study MBBS in India? -- [New]
  3. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  4. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  5. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  6. Eligibility of MBBS in English or Bangla version admission in India for Bangladeshi student? Admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  7. What is the procedure to study MBBS in India?
  8. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  9. Can I get admission to study MBBS if scored 75 marks in EAMCET and 62% in 12th?
  10. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  11. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS if secured 84.5% in 2nd PUC being a SC student?
  12. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?
  13. How much is the cost of study for me for MBBS in India being a foreign candidate? How much is the cost of living in India for me?
  14. Fee structure of medical college for MBBS course(BC caste)?
  15. Why the government doesnt provide lower caste free education? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Rules and regulations to study MBBS in India for a Pakistani? Total expenses of MBBS?
  17. Eligibility for Engineering in Chennai after 41% in PCM and 53% overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cost of doing MBBS covers up after completing course?
15th February 2012, 07:56 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How much will it cost for a general caste student to study MBBS?

Hi

MBBS is the course which is to become doctor. Its in the field of medical and every year selects candidates through the entrance exams like AIPMT.

AIPMT - All India Pre Medical Test.

Now coming to the fee structure that you want to know, You have nowhere mentioned which college or university you want the details of.

In India there are a lot of Medical Colleges so, I am unable to provide you with exact details.

However the MBBS fees structure is as follows :

Caution Deposit - Rs 10,000

One time fee - Rs 3,000

Tuition fee - Rs 250,000

Lab fee - Rs 45,000

Other annul fee - Rs 20,000

NET TOTAL - Rs 3,28,000

This is a rough fee detail and actual details may differ from college to college.

I am uploading a file which would give you more information. Please download it and refer.

For more details , Please follow this link FEE DETAILS

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBBS_FEE_STRUCTURE.pdf(42.9 KB, 210 views)
15th February 2012, 09:01 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much will it cost for a general caste student to study MBBS?

Hi Dear

fee structure of MBBS study:-

Good Luck..................
15th February 2012, 09:13 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...........
The fees structure is differ from college to college , I am providing a fees chart below ......

The list of medical college are as follows.......

Good luck............
26th April 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

can i know actual mbbs fee structure per annum for general category student per annum in aiims,jipmer,afmc
13th May 2016, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

How much will it cost to study MBBS in Hyderabad for a BC student with good rank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?