5th January 2012, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Date of upcoming JTO Exam? Am I eligible for this Exam pursuing final year of Computer Science?

i am the student of final year from computer science.please tell me upcoming date of jto exam in 2012 .Am i eligible for that exam this year?

19th January 2012, 09:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of upcoming JTO Exam? Am I eligible for this Exam pursuing final year of Computer Science?

The next exam for JTO is scheduled for 19th February 2012. But it’s too late to apply for this exam as the last date for it was in the first week of December 2011. You must have completed graduation in Radio Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering from a recognized university. Final year students can also apply for the exam. Your age must be between 21-30 years. But they should secure a minimum of 60% marks in their finals.
16th October 2012, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of upcoming JTO Exam? Am I eligible for this Exam pursuing final year of Computer Science?

pls tell me the date of upcoming jto and railway exams for electronics and communications engg and num of vacancies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?