8th December 2016, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Which country and college should I choose to study Post Graduate course in abroad after MBBS? Will I be able to practice in India after returning without any exam?

Hello sir, I have completed MBBS course in India and want to study Post Graduate course in abroad. Which country and college should I choose for it? Will I be able to practice in India after returning without any exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get employed in Foreign countries after MBBS from India? Value of Indian MBBS in foreign?
  2. Can I do post graduation in medicine or surgery after completion of MBBS in India?
  3. Which country has a better scope to do MBBS outside India? Will I have to give screening test to practice in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  5. In which country I should study MBBS in Abroad after completing 12th?
  6. How to pursue Pharm.D course in abroad after completing B.Pharm course in India?
  7. Can I do post graduation in any other country after completing MBBS from Pakistan? In which countries I would be eligible for private practice?
  8. Which country has better education system and reasonable fee structure to study MBBS course? How can I study from abroad after 12th? -- [New]
  9. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  10. After MBBS from Europe is there any entrance exam in India to practice it?
  11. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  12. Do we have to give screening tests after completing post graduate degree from foreign institutions?
  13. Which is the best country to do PG course in MBBS? Which are the exams to be answered? How much is the fee structure?
  14. Is there any exam through which the foreign post graduate degree in Surgery can be made valid in India?
  15. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  16. Which country is best to study 11th and 12th class?
  17. Is it easy to get admission to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  18. How can I do Post Graduation in Biotechnology/Biological Science in Abroad if completed Graduation being a Nigerian?
13th December 2016, 08:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country and college should I choose to study Post Graduate course in abroad after MBBS? Will I be able to practice in India after returning without any exam?

There are many colleges across the world where you can seek admission for post graduate course in the field of medicine. If your ultimate aim is to practice in India, then it is recommended to pursue the course in India since the medical standard is different in foreign countries and you need to clear screening exam to get license of practice in India after completion of course in abroad. Countries like UK and USA are very good places to pursue higher studies in the field of medicine. However, countries like Russia and China are cheaper options. You can also go for other countries like Australia, Japan and Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?