4th February 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for lectureship in universities after completing NET?

age limit for lectureship in universities after completing NET

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for lectureship in various universities after qualifying MSc, M.Phil, B.Ed
  2. How can i become a English Lecturer after studying English Honours? -- [New]
  3. Maximum age limit for lectureship in India? What is the necessity of clearing the NET? How many times exams are held in a year?
  4. What's the age limit to get lectureship in Indian Universities?
  5. What is the qualification to be eligible for Assistant Professor?
  6. Can I apply for a job of lecturer in management colleges after doing MBA correspondence?
  7. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  8. What kind of job can I get after completion of M.A English, B.Ed with 3 years of experience?
  9. List of competitive exams after B.Com and M.Com to become a lecturer in private or government college?
  10. Is there any age limit to join as a Lecturer in Government Service after qualifying UGC NET lectureship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I take NET exam in Management or do I have to take NET exam in Economics? Age limit for women applicants for research and for lectureship?
  12. Procedure to become a Lecturer in government college? Which all competitive exams to clear?
  13. What is the exam date of SET?
  14. Is B.Ed must to teach in colleges? I have done B.Com from Bangalore University
  15. How to become a professor in the university of commerce field? I am a CA final year student
  16. Am i applicable for lecturer post in degree college? I am in M.Phil in Psychology with 80% marks in M.A 1st division
  17. Are B.Pharmacy student eligible for CSIR? In which stream they can appear?
  18. Previous 5 year Question Papers for Mathematics for SET Exam?
2nd June 2012, 07:06 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit for lectureship in universities after completing NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
age limit for lectureship in universities after completing NET
There is no maximum age limit for the post of lecturer in Universities. If you want to become Lecturer in some good colleges/Universities, then you have to cracked the NET (National Eligibility test). This examination is conducted by UGC, Twice in a year in June and December.

To apply for NET Examination, you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks from a recognized University.

Those who are eligible may apply for NET Examination online Only. No offline application form is available. You have to attained the age of 19 years to apply for NET Examination.

To become a Lecturer in universities, You must have cleared the examination of NET. Selected candidate is appointed as lecturer in Central Universities and state universities.

So, please cracked the NET Examination and then you will become a lecturer in some top Universities.
19th November 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit for lectureship in universities after completing NET?

i am 3 yrs old. i crackd NET eligibility for lecturership in 2012. ias this certification valid for only 2 yrs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?