1st September 2012, 03:06 PM
bosco joseph

Am I eligible for lectureship in various universities after qualifying MSc, M.Phil, B.Ed

Sir,
My qualifications : M.Sc , M.Phil ( before 1999) ,B.Ed(all in Maths) ,Date of Birth is 30-05-1972 . Am i eligible for lectureship in various universities,Arts and Science colleges and engineering colleges according to my qualification and age ?. Is there any upper limit for age?
Thanks,
Bosco.
01/09/2012.

27th April 2015, 11:18 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for lectureship in various universities after qualifying MSc, M.Phil, B.Ed

There are upper limits of age for serving different industries. But if you want to go for the lectureship then the upper limit of age does not matter. So according to me you are 100 percent eligible for the lectureship in any of the college. But again if you want to go for lectureship in the university then the age limit play a key role. After 65 years of your age you are not allowed to serve the university. You are retired at the age of 65 years. As per your current status your qualifications are sufficient for the desired job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?