23rd February 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Which post can I expect in government job after completing 2-1 semester?

hai, i am mounika. i compleated my 3-1 semister , i have 75% ugregate please tell me , which post i can expect on govt job

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
  2. What government jobs can I expect after completing B.E ECE with 63%
  3. For which government jobs am I eligible and when can I expect a call after completing B.E EEE?
  4. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies? -- [New]
  5. What kind of job is offered in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  6. M.Tech, MS or Job, Which one should I go for after completing B.Tech? If I go for a job then what kind of job can I expect after completing B.Tech Pharma?
  7. Can I get a government job in Pune right after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  8. Which should one prefer for joining Teaching line - B.Ed. or M.Phil?
  9. Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science?
  10. How to get a government job after completing PG in plastic technology
  11. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  13. Best career opportunities for the students after 12th in PCB? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Which is best course to study after 12th to get Central Government or Defence job?
  16. How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching with 73%
  17. Can a central government employee give JMFC exam and be a Judge?
  18. How can I apply for government job after completing 7th semester of civil engineering
24th February 2012, 09:04 AM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Which post can I expect in government job after completing 2-1 semester?

Dear Mounika,

First, you should learn to communicate clearly. Do I understand that you have completed 3 years and one semester? Which course?

Basically, if you are looking for government jobs, and if you are in the final year of the qualifying examination, they allow you to sit for the competitive exam with the rider that you should have the result in your hand by a specified time. If this is the info sought by you fine!

Else, if your final exam is more than say six months away, your current degree prog does not help you and you cannot sit in the competitive exam. If you are doing a PG course now, then you can use the UG qualification (which you would have completed) for appearing in the competitive exams.
10th May 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which post can I expect in government job after completing 2-1 semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai, i am mounika. i compleated my 3-1 semister , i have 75% ugregate please tell me , which post i can expect on govt job
Hi Mounika, i am priyanka working in government bank, i also applied for govt.sector job while i was in 2nd year, for that you should clear some entrance tests. I got best jobs on some of this sites may be these will help you too

www.employmentnews.gov.in/
www.employmentnews.gov.in/CAREER_IN_PUBLIC_SECTOR_BA
www.sarkari-naukri.in/jobs-by-companies/bank-jobs/
www.employmentnews.gov.in/2-1.pdf

gud luck,
30th May 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

hi i am priya working in job i have done p.g, i also applied. i got best jobson some of sites may be these will help you too
11th June 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Which jobs can i get after giving mpsc exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?