17th January 2011, 04:20 PM

Cutoff marks of lateral entry to various engineering colleges for BC(Muslim-BC) candidates

my sister's son doing his DEEE final yr, has overall 95% upto 5th sem. (Muslim-BC)

Pls let me know the last batch cutoff of marks for BE lateral entry?

1. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  2. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  3. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  4. Can I give B.Tech LEET exam to get admission in 2nd year?
  5. How many seats are available in B.Tech for CST Department for diploma pass students
  6. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after passing diploma?
  7. Details of the minimum cutoff marks for lateral entry for B.E candidates in various colleges of Tamilnadu for BC(Muslims)?
  8. Can I apply for M.Tech course after completion of B.Sc (Honors) in Maths?
  9. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E?
  10. Can I get admission in 2nd year in NIT after completing diploma
  11. Required Cut off marks to get admission in Engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu through Lateral Entry?
  12. How to get B.Tech admission with 2230 rank in Kerala LET? -- [New]
  13. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  14. How to get admission in 2nd year after completing diploma in civil from Sridevi Technical institute at Tumkur
  15. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  16. Is it possible to join BE through lateral entry after B.Sc. in Guwahati?
  17. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  18. Can I take admission in B.Tech in any AICTE approved college after doing diploma from UGC and Ministry of HRD approved college?
17th January 2011, 05:59 PM
prateek tyagi

Default Re: Cutoff marks of lateral entry to various engineering colleges for BC(Muslim-BC) candidates

It is depend on the colleges in which you want to take admission every colleges have their own criteria .You can check at their official website .
7th March 2011, 06:28 PM

Default Re: Cutoff marks of lateral entry to various engineering colleges for BC(Muslim-BC) candidates

BE lateral cut off mark
1st April 2011, 12:28 AM

Sir/madam, I am going to complete my diploma in civil engineering final semester by April 2011.I have scored 80% in 5th semester & expecting good score in 6th semester so as to enhance the percentage to and above 85%.I am thinking of applying for lateral entry in B.E(civil).I belong to M.B.C community.kindly inform whether i could get a seat in lateral entry in a good college in Trichy, Madurai,Coimbatore disricts.Is there any cut off mark prescribed by Anna University for lateral entry in respect of M.B.C.??
16th April 2011, 09:57 PM

sir/madam,i completed DECE in 2008.now i want study BE,so i apply to be later entery counseling, but i have 80% only and BC qoata.this is possible to counseling please help me...............

anyone help me......can i get college from counseling of 2011.........
please mail to [email protected]
30th April 2011, 04:14 PM

please say me 2010 cut off lataral entry
3rd May 2011, 09:50 PM

Sir/Madam,this year 2011 i wrote LET (lateral entry )exam.Is their any minimum mark for pass this exam?I wanted to know that whether i will enter in rank list.!!
10th May 2011, 10:51 PM

I am karthi now i finished diploma DEEE.I got 87.66% in 5th sem .when will announced diploma result april 2011
11th May 2011, 03:34 PM

colleges that is capable for cut off 170-175 in mdu?
12th May 2011, 01:01 PM

Sir my cutt off range is 141.50 which colleges is offered in trichy
16th May 2011, 09:18 PM

i m elakkiya my average is 94 which college is offered in coimbatore
19th May 2011, 11:53 AM

i m Lokesh [CSE] i have 5th semester 99.16 percentage in mahendra polytechnic college and last year later entry cutoff mark.
20th May 2011, 02:15 PM

i am prabha my averege 93 mechanical enginering i am BC list out my colleges
20th May 2011, 09:21 PM

TRICHY ANNAUVERSITY COLLEGES CUT OFF MARK 2010
21st May 2011, 12:33 PM

iam anitha my cut off is 185 which colleges iwill choose in madurai
25th May 2011, 09:09 PM

B.Tamilarasan
sir i am [CSE] student i have 5th semester 82 percentage in sakthi polytechnic college i am BC list so last year later entry marks & colleges PZ send me my mobile number 9789460127
26th May 2011, 11:28 AM

I have 54% marks in DCE can i get admission in b tec
27th May 2011, 02:57 PM

I am jayaprakash, and i am doing to complete diploma in cse...,
i am secured 95.557 percent in my last semester,i am BC.., list out the last year later entry cutoff & then collegesin anna university PZ send to mobile number ....8883212129...... or email [email protected]...........
28th May 2011, 09:06 PM

I BELONG TO BACKWARD COMMUNITY. MY HSC CUT OFF ENG IS 185.5. I WANT TO JOIN MECHANICAL COURCE.GIVE ELIGIBLE ENG COLLEGE FOR MY CUT OFF MARKS
29th May 2011, 06:15 PM

i am praveen , i hav got 84% marks in diploma
can get mech in counselling
30th May 2011, 11:23 AM
Ankur agrawal

my sister's son doing his DEEE final yr, has overall 95% upto 5th sem. (Muslim-BC)

Pls let me know the last batch cutoff of marks for BE lateral entry?
Hii,

As per your question i repiled you the cretiria is defined by the college authority or the no of student appliny for the admission so its not to say yet ..

But good luck..

do your best

Ankur
30th May 2011, 12:23 PM

iam jayabharath,ihave got 120 cut of mark in 2 can get any cource in counsilling
2nd June 2011, 11:36 AM

i have completed my diploma cource in melmaruvathur i have overall 92% , if any chance is there to get some good coleges?
3rd June 2011, 02:50 PM

my diploma percentage is 83.16% . i have percentage of laterl entrys
8th June 2011, 11:01 AM

Smile Re: Cutoff marks of lateral entry to various engineering colleges for BC(Muslim-BC) candidates

you check this site
http://www.annauniversitybe.info/LateralEntry/LatCS.php
11th June 2011, 05:32 PM

sir, i complete diplomo in 2005.i get 93.67%.plz send cutoff lateral entry B.E.
16th June 2011, 11:12 AM

last year lateral entry cut off mark in engineering
19th June 2011, 08:08 AM

i have 75% can i get good placements
20th June 2011, 09:21 PM

MY PERCENTAGE IS 88.5 WHICH COLLEGE GETTING FOR ME
27th June 2011, 03:45 PM

last direct 2nd year cut off mark 81.9165% so please college of my mark
29th June 2011, 04:57 PM

i am sankar. i have both are percentage is 96.2%.i am bc class. i will select in any government colleges. so,please your information.
30th June 2011, 11:48 AM

i am gowtham .diploma cut off mark is 90% .so please which colleges is my select in coimbator site
4th July 2011, 09:03 AM

sir/mam i am sudharsan..my diploma cut off is 85%...any government college offered me for joining for B.E or B.Tech?..My mobile no is 9944600863...pls reply immediatly..
5th July 2011, 10:23 AM

Sir/Mam My brother did DAE..him percentage is 83%(BC)...Please send what are the colleges are under this percentage
5th July 2011, 03:13 PM

sir my cut off mark is 82%. so which college i will get. iam intrested to join b.e mechatronoics.
5th July 2011, 06:50 PM

Exclamation Re: Cutoff marks of lateral entry to various engineering colleges for BC(Muslim-BC) candidates

I no about engg cutoff
6th July 2011, 10:45 AM

i have passed diploma in computer engg in 2011.my cut off mark is 96.66 any possibilities for ece or cse in government engg colleges in tamilnadu
7th July 2011, 01:23 PM

sir i have 95.15% in diploma so can i take government engineering college in tamilnadu(ece,eie,eee)?
7th July 2011, 09:11 PM

i have passed in 2011 diploma my percentage 82% i want cutoff result.:-)
9th July 2011, 01:18 PM
nithiyakalyani.G

Question Re: Cutoff marks of lateral entry to various engineering colleges for BC(Muslim-BC) candidates

my percentage id 80. how will calculate my cut off to join lateral entry be? plz rep me my mail id is [email protected]
11th July 2011, 09:17 AM

When will lateral entry ranklist 2011 published?
11th July 2011, 01:17 PM

hello sir i am diploma in eee. i have 95.91%. i am sc . i want government college. kidaikuma sollunga please please please please please please.......my contact no 7502336226. email [email protected].
11th July 2011, 06:24 PM

minimum cut off marks for lateral entry engineering
11th July 2011, 07:11 PM

dear sir/madam.do u have designed the website for check out the percentage for lateral entry,if please post the website address or mail me my mail id s [email protected]

thanking you
13th July 2011, 08:31 PM

hai !!!! my name is Manikandan.V (kandan) everybody all the very best for your admission. any dude tell me what is the cut off mark for lateral entry BC community & website address please please...., and when the admissions start..........., send me your comments to my ID : [email protected]

you got it

bye ....,
30th July 2011, 07:43 PM

i m akilan i have 50 % in DCE can i get PSG coll
4th August 2011, 12:54 PM

Re, i m finished my diploma course mech(sandwich) 5th sem 78 percentage & 6th sem 78 percentage which college best n tirunelveli plz give my cutoff marks clg n next year n 2011 cutoff marks`
email id:[email protected]
10th October 2011, 09:29 PM

Sir i want lateral entry cutoff mark and college lists for last year send details to my id plz my email : [email protected]
11th October 2011, 12:26 PM

diplome completed can do direct MBA
29th October 2011, 02:15 PM
deepyuva

I want to under anna university panimalar engineering college 2011 lateral entry cut off marks in mechanical engineering. I am in BC candidate.