28th January 2011, 02:24 AM
chandugr

AFCAT Exam: Syllabus and exam pattern? Books? How to obtain previous year papers?

Sir.. please let me know
Syllabus and exam pattern of AFCAT exam? Which books to be referred and previous year papers for the exam?

28th January 2011, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: AFCAT Exam: Syllabus and exam pattern? Books? How to obtain previous year papers?

b.ed paper
28th January 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: AFCAT Exam: Syllabus and exam pattern? Books? How to obtain previous year papers?

sir,
I have applied for airforce common admission test.so please send me the syllabus related to the exam and examination pattern.
yours faithfully,
d.pavana sindhu
31st January 2011, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

sir plz send afcat syllabus to my e-mail
[email protected]
1st February 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

send me syllabus on [email protected]
3rd February 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus, exam pattern and refrence books for AFCAT exam on [email protected]
3rd February 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

plz send me
AFCAT Exam: Syllabus and exam pattern? Books? How to obtain previous year papers? on email- [email protected]
4th February 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I need some sample paper for AFCAT electronics engg test............
i want to see type of paper how it would come?
my mail ID is [email protected]
5th February 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus and exam pattern of AFCAT . how to obtain the previous year papers? plz mail on [email protected] .
6th February 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

plz send me,AFCAT exam syllabus and refernce books,and exam pattern.on [email protected]
6th February 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir.. please let me know
Syllabus and exam pattern of AFCAT exam? Which books to be referred and previous year papers for the exam?
7th February 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

plz plz send me
AFCAT Exam Syllabus and exam pattern, Books, to- [email protected]
8th February 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am interested in applying for the Ground staff post in IAF
Can you please the details about the AFCAT test, what all it comprises, and how to prepare for it??
My email address is [email protected]

Thanking you.
8th February 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

send me syllabus for AFCAT and reference books for the same.
9th February 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus, exam pattern and refrence books for AFCAT exam on [email protected]
9th February 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

send me syllabus for AFCAT and reference books for the same and also the previous yrs paper
@ [email protected]
10th February 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

send us the best books that are well prefered for afcat exam
11th February 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me the afcat syllabus previous year question papers and sample papers at
[email protected]
11th February 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

whr i can get d syllabus???
11th February 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

plz send the centers of examinatin and to which address it should be forwarded on [email protected]
11th February 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,send me the syllabus and previous years question papers for AFCAT exam on my e-mail

[email protected]
11th February 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

send me syllabus for AFCAT and reference books for the same and also the previous yrs paper on email

[email protected]
11th February 2011, 11:24 PM
sumandexterous

hello sir,
plz send AFCAT syllabus and previous question papers.
12th February 2011, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

sir,
plz send me the syllabus for AFCAT nd the previous question papers also on email
[email protected]
12th February 2011, 07:50 AM
nivedita mishra

sir,
plz send me the syllabus and previous question papers for AFCAT on
[email protected]
12th February 2011, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
plz send AFCAT syllabus and previous question papers to my [email protected]
12th February 2011, 09:50 AM
lakshya bhalla

please send previous year solved question papers.
12th February 2011, 09:51 AM
Rashmi Raghav

hello sir
send me syllabus for AFCAT and reference books for the same and also the previous yrs paper on email.
[email protected]
12th February 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
please send me the syllabus, exam pattern, reference books and sample papers as soon as possible.
ID: [email protected]
12th February 2011, 06:02 PM
shikhar.cooldude

plz send me the syllabus, exam pattern, reference books and sample papers for AFCAT

Mail ID: [email protected]
13th February 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me previous years papers for GDO AFCAT march-2011 if possible or tell me whether any refrence book available in the market or not so that ican get prepared for the exam at [email protected] or inform me at 9811270884 as soon as possible
13th February 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
send me syllabus for AFCAT and reference books for the same and also the previous yrs paper on email.

my test is on this march
14th February 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send afcat syllabus to my e-mail

send me to my e-mail : [email protected]
14th February 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

sir m apperaing for AFCAT-2011 pls send me previous papers,books to refer and all details regarding it on [email protected]
14th February 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

plz respected sir/madam plz send me afcat syllabus and e-books on my e-mail plz.......
my email id :- [email protected]
thank u
14th February 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
please send me the syllabus, exam pattern, reference books and sample papers as soon as possible.
15th February 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

plz send me afcat syllabus n reference books @ [email protected]
16th February 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

PLZ SEND ME THE PREVIOUS MODEL PAPERS FOR THE AFCAT EXAM TO MY MAIL ID:[email protected]
16th February 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Mam,
Please send me the syllabus, exam pattern, reference books and sample papers for technical and ground course as soon as possible..
16th February 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
Please send me the syllabus, exam pattern, reference books and sample papers for technical n ground course as soon as possible.
16th February 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
[email protected]
17th February 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
please send me the syyyabus,exam pattern,previous years papers for ground course(account) asap.
17th February 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam,
i have been applied for AFCAT exam so please send me the exam syllabus, previous exam papers, or any referebce books,or any sample papers and reference books for Technical.
ID:[email protected]
18th February 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
Please send me the syllabus, exam pattern, reference books and sample papers for technical n ground course as soon as possible.
18th February 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

pls send me syllabus of AFCAT and exam pattern
my email id : [email protected]
18th February 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

i want the syllabus and pattern with refrence books.pls help
email id: [email protected]
19th February 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous papers of afcat
19th February 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

hii, sir ...i m student of b.tech(ECE) final year. i request to u to send the syllabus for AFCAT exam related my branch...... .my email ID:[email protected] is urgent.
20th February 2011, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

plssss sir send me the syllabus and previous years exam papers if possible.. plsss sir..
my ID is [email protected]
20th February 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

i want the syllabus and pattern with refrence books.pls help

email id:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?