5th June 2012, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

In which fields I can get Government Jobs after completion of 12th Class with Science and Maths and with an age of 18 years?

iam 18yrs old can Igot the govt jobs after 12th science with math in which fields please give me detail about it

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job can I get after Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Government Teaching job after B.Ed for Pharmacy graduate?
  3. Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of 12th class in Science stream and with an age of 18 years?
  4. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student
  5. Which course has more scope between B.Sc Botany and B.Sc Zoology? Which are the different fields that I can join after completion of 12th class with Biology and without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission to join Air Force after completion of 12th Class in science stream with 50% of marks and with an age of 21 years?
  7. Which are the best fields to make entry after completion of 12th class?
  8. Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?
  9. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  10. Can I get government jobs after completing MSc Computer Science 6 years back with first class?
  11. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Com course having completed 12th Class with Science?
  12. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  13. Can I get a Government job like IAS when am just 16 years old?
  14. Can I get Government Jobs after the completion of B.Sc in Maths?
  15. Courses that I can look up after completion of class 12th without Maths and computer science?
  16. How to join for training in Indian Air Force? I am a 9th standard student
  17. How can I get admission into Merchant Navy?
  18. How to apply for government colleges after 12th in Arts and Science? -- [New]
2nd January 2013, 09:07 PM
Monty Ansari

Default Re: In which fields I can get Government Jobs after completion of 12th Class with Science and Maths and with an age of 18 years?

iam 18yrs old can Igot the govt jobs after 12th science with math in which fields please give me detail about it.
21st February 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which fields I can get Government Jobs after completion of 12th Class with Science and Maths and with an age of 18 years?

Sir myself Nikhil kumar Gupta .10th .74.5 %and 12th 62.5% p.c.m. se pass hu.koi job ho please sir mera No 8052698280 par call kare. Thanks
3rd October 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I am from West Bengal, India.Previous two year I was a student of mathematics (Hons) but now a days I fell its so boring ,So I decide to learn about computer,because i am so interested in computer and I know much more programing about computer.please help me what is best way for me.My email is [email protected] my phone number is 9547979819.Please help me.I am in danger situation.
30th April 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
my name is shiva kant tiwari and i am a science group student
sir i have obtained good marks 79.40% in 12th class
sir i want a government job please
my contact nomber is 8896066142 please sir
19th January 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

sir I completed 12th class with 82% right now I need a government job because I have to earn money to my family so please tel me the solution what to do to get the job.Please my number is 7842193241
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?