19th June 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of BE course?

sir i am appearing for final b.e. year so may i apply for ies and what material should be used for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course? What will be the salary offered for an IES Officer?
  3. Can I apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to write IES Exam pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE?
  5. Best Coaching Institutes for IES Exam in Delhi? Can I appear for this year IES Exam pursuing final year of BE in EEE?
  6. Am i eligible to appear in IES exam in final year of B.E Mechanical?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for OPENMAT being a BBA final semester student? -- [New]
  8. Can I be eligible to write IES Exam pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE?
  9. Can I join electrical engineering stream for IES exam? I am pursuing EIE
  10. Can I attend for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Engineering course?
  11. Am I eligible for TNPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BE?
  12. Can I eligible for APPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for SI this year being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  14. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in IES exam if pursuing B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  16. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BCA? When will I be able to apply for this Exam?
  17. Can I apply for IES exam while pursuing chemical engineering from UICET 1st year?
  18. Am i eligible for IES exam after pursuing 4th year B.Tech Instrumentation engineering? What is the syllabus for IES?
19th June 2012, 03:30 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of BE course?

Yes. You are eligible to apply for IES Exam as you are a candidate pursuing final year of BE.

IES stands for Indian Engineering Services Exam.

This Exam is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year in order to recruit the candidates into various Engineering services like
-Civil Engineering
-Mechanical Engineering
-Electrical Engineering
-Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.

Here is the required academic qualification for the candidate to take this exam.

-One should have completed Graduation in Engineering with any of the stream from a recognized university.
-Candidates who have appeared for final year exams of Engineering course and waiting for the result can also apply for this exam but they should be able to show the proof of passing in Engineering when they appear for Interview.

One should possess an age between 21-30 years to be eligible for this exam.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category and upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category.

Have good preparation for the exam and crack it.

For updated information on this exam, I suggest you to visit
http://upsc.gov.in/
20th July 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of BE course?

when i qualify the i.e.s. exam after that i appearing one semester exams so shall i give i.e.s. exam again after that semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?