5th July 2012, 04:26 PM
deepakpranith

Am I eligible to pursue MS degree in US? I am currently doing B.E ECE in Chennai, India

hi sir
I am currently doing my b.e (ece) in chennai ,india . now I am in my final year with 8 backlogs cleared . now i dont have any more backlogs, and proceeding to my next semester ( 8th semester,final), my question is that weather i am eligible for persuing ms degree in us

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any way to pursue Law in any evening colleges of Chennai?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue masters degree in health administration? Colleges and universities offering this course in India?
  3. ECE engineer can pursue Master's in Mathematics? Courses Abroad after ECE engineering?
  4. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? How much costs would be expected in India and abroad for the same? I am a final year student of B.Tech(ECE).
  5. Courses after h.s.c in commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do M.Tech in Computer Sciences after finishing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. Can I apply for MS after studying B.E?
  8. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
  9. What's the minimum qualification required for doing MA in Hindi? I have done HPT with 79% marks
  10. Is it beneficial to study MFA instead of M.Com after B.Com?
  11. List of top ten TANCET centers in Chennai for doing ME degree in ECE?
  12. An ECE engineer eligible to pursue Robotics Engineering for M.Tech? Different options available for ECE students in M.Tech?
  13. For which branches are ECE students eligible in IITs for M.Tech? Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in IITs?
  14. Is it valid to do MBA after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  16. What's the value of a Master Degree from USA in India?
  17. How to pursue M.A/M.Tech degree from renowed colleges of India? I have scored 45 out of 100 in GATE
  18. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad? -- [New]
26th August 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MS degree in US? I am currently doing B.E ECE in Chennai, India

Hello sir, I have had about 15 backlogs in my BE academics and also i have lost 1 year at the end of my degree after 4 years due to my backlogs. Am I eligible to do MS in US with such a record? Will I get a good university in US if I am eligible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?