17th August 2012, 09:21 PM
Adwitiya Meher Bhardwaj

Am I eligible to give SCRA Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course with an age of 20 years?

Respected Sir/M'm,
I am pursuing B.tech ( branch- EC) third year and age 20.. sir i m capable of giving the exam of "SCRA"?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to give CDSE Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  2. Can I give upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  3. Job in Railways after +2?
  4. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  5. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible to write ICET Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  7. Can I appear in SCRA 2015 exam? -- [New]
  8. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
  9. What is the prescribed syllabus for candidates appearing in SCRA exam who is pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  10. Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible for AFCAT and EKT Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to give BARC Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  13. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  14. Am I eligible to write Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  15. Can I eligible for UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Com?
  16. How to become a Bank Manager being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Sc in Statistics and having an age of 19 years?
  17. Am I eligible to give IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Distance Learning from KSOU?
  18. Age limit for SCRA exam? Can a 18 years student apply for SCRA? -- [Most Discussed]
4th April 2013, 08:49 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give SCRA Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course with an age of 20 years?

hi,

SCRA (Special Class Railway Apprentices) exam is going to be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).

Academic qualification :
-A candidate should have completed his 10+2 with Maths and Physics as the disciplines to be eligible for exam.

Age criteria :
-One should be in the age group of 17-21 years to be eligible for the exam.

For updated information, you can visit the official website of UPSC

All the best...........
4th April 2013, 11:16 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give SCRA Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course with an age of 20 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adwitiya Meher Bhardwaj View Post
Respected Sir/M'm,
I am pursuing B.tech ( branch- EC) third year and age 20.. sir i m capable of giving the exam of "SCRA"?
YES, You can apply for the SCRA exams.
SCRA exams are conducted by UPSC

Eligibilty is:
12th Pass with minimum 50% marks
Candidates should have studied the subject Physics, Mathematics as subjects in Class 12th

Age-
Minimum 17 years
Maximum 21 years
OBC candidates can apply till 24 years
SC/ST candidates can apply till 26 years
29th May 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying B-TECH{mechanical engineering},and it take still two years to complete my engineering.can i write scra exam after completing my graduationand what is minimum percentage that i should score in engineering?
22nd April 2014, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to Give Civil Services exams if i am a SCRA Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?