27th August 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

How to join Merchant Navy after passing computer science and engineering? Procedure to take admission?

Hi Sir,I am a student of 3rd year Computer Science and Engineering and I want to join a Merchant Navy?? It is possible or not,if yes then can you provide me the procedure for taking admission And any procedure for job in Merchant Navy??

10th January 2013, 07:17 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after passing computer science and engineering? Procedure to take admission?

hi,

Merchant Navy is used for the transportation of cargos.There are mainly three departments in the Merchant Navy.Students can get admission in any of this department by following some of the norms strictly.This career is a rewarding career.
Merchant Navy include the folowing:-
1.Deck officers
2.chief officer
3.Ship engineer
4.Seamen
5.Electrical Officer,
and many others.
The salary of such persons is much higher than their expectations.
Merchant Navy forms were released on 16 April,2012.
All the best
Thank you
12th June 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after passing computer science and engineering? Procedure to take admission?

I hv copleted 3rdyerar in strem of electronic n comm enggi ,can i jon metchant nevy
11th July 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

i am final yr. student of computer science and engg. what is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
27th August 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i am final yr. student of computer science and engg. what is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
16th December 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done B.Tech.(CSE) in 2011 and my present age is 23 years. Sir, I want to be a part of Merchant Navy. So please guide me for the same.
20th January 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

sir. I completed my b.tech from cse in 2013.
I interested to join in navy so can you tell me the process...
thank you.
2nd September 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

How to join Merchant Navy after passing computer science and engineering? Procedure to take admission?
8th February 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Can a computer science engineering student apply for merchant navy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?