27th March 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in GRE for B.Pharmacy student? Question pattern and books for preparation? Cutoff score required to get admission in any good university?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am doing my B.Pharmacy. I want to write GRE but I don't know about the exam pattern and books for preparation. What I have to prepare for this test? And tell me the process of slotting to the GRE? What scorecard I have to get for admission in the good university?

Related Questions:
  1. Latest pattern of GRE question paper? Good books to prepare for GRE? Any additional examination required along with GRE to study abroad?
  2. Admission procedure to study MS in Warwick University for B.Tech(CSE) candidate? Cutoff score required in GRE for admission?
  3. How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course?
  4. Cutoff score required in GRE and IELTS to study MS in any Public University of USA?
  5. Any possibility to get admission in any university for MS or M.Pharmacy after scoring 78% and 840 GRE score?
  6. Syllabus to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering from Germany?
  7. How can I go Abroad for higher studies after 12th?
  8. Entrance exams for doing M.Tech in Abroad along with scholarship?
  9. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL and minimum score required to get admission for Masters in USA? Best institute in Pure and Hyderabad for its preparation?
  11. What is the total score of GRE exam? How much we need to score in GRE to get admission in best universities abroad?
  12. Can I apply for GRE being a BCA student?
  13. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  14. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study MCA in Anna University? Suitable books for preparation?
  15. IS there any institute in US which will fund fully for MS degree? Apart from GRE and TOEFL score what else are required?
  16. What is the GRE score required for getting admission in University of California?
  17. How to do MS in USA? How much do I need to GRE?
  18. Pattern and minimum marks required to qualify in GRE? Sample question papers for preparation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?