18th April 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BS in Abroad if haven't completed correspondence CSE Diploma course?

Respected Sir,
I have not finished my correspondence Diploma course in CSE branch. Now I wish to study BS in Abroad. Can I do this possibly? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech CSE/IT in Abroad for Diploma holder in EEE?
  2. Possibility to study correspondence B.Tech along with job for CSE Diploma holder?
  3. Study Abroad for a candidate who has backlogs in Diploma in CSE?
  4. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Abroad if completed Diploma in CSE on 10th basis?
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?
  6. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  7. Which is better to study among MBA and MS in abroad for CSE student?
  8. How and where to study correspondence B.E. course having 10 years experience in Abroad after Diploma?
  9. How can I study Diploma in CSE in any reputed college if completed 10th?
  10. How to study B.Sc Nursing through correspondence mode in abroad?
  11. How may I go to abroad to do B.Tech after completing my diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I study further in Abroad being a Diploma Mechatronics Engineer?
  13. Is it possible to study correspondence Mechanical Diploma course for an ITI Draftsman who has completed 10th around 15 years ago?
  14. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  15. Is it possible for me to study B.Sc Nursing in correspondence mode from abroad?
  16. Which is better to study among MBA and MS in Abroad for CSE student?
  17. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course if completed 4 years Civil Drafting course?
  18. How can I study further in Abroad being a Diploma Holder in Automobile?
27th April 2016, 05:10 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study BS in Abroad if haven't completed correspondence CSE Diploma course?

Yes you can do this. You need to appear for the SAT and TOEFL Examinations.
Once you are able to clear these two Examinations followed by a Personal Interview you will be eligible for the course of BS in Abroad.
So you must prepare for these two Examinations from now on.
You must also look to it that you have good Domain Knowledge to get admission to the best colleges for the course BS in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?