30th October 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for any of the universities in Germany after completion of B.E with 9.12 CGPA?

Hello Sir/Maam,

My name is Deepak and i have completed my B.E(Automotive engg) with an aggregate of 9.12 CGPA~ 83.7% so please help me whether i would get into any of the universities in Germany especially Rwth Aachen as i am planning for a masters in automotive engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Germany if secured 3.96 CGPA in B.E.(EEE)?
  3. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for masters in Germany after completion of bachelors with 6.6 CGPA?
  5. How can I get admission into universities in Germany? I have done engineering in Electrical and electronics with CGPA of 6.7
  6. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in best universities of Germany for MS after completion of my BE in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS course in Germany after completion of course in Philippines? -- [New]
  10. Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?
  11. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in Germany for doing masters after completion of GRE with 290 score?
  13. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  14. Minimum CGPA requirement to study MS in Germany for a Mechanical Engineering graduate?
  15. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  16. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  17. Am I eligible to apply for masters of automobile from Germany after completion of B.Tech from India?
  18. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
31st October 2016, 05:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for any of the universities in Germany after completion of B.E with 9.12 CGPA?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for admission to Masters in Automotive Engineering in German Universities after completion of your B.E (Automotive Engineering) course with 83.7% aggregate marks from a recognised university. To apply for admission to Master's degree course in German Universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examination to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. Since, you have very good aggregate in your B.E course, you can easily get admission for pursuing Master's course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?