1st February 2017, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend ILS or GRE exam to do MS degree in USA?

I have completed mechanical engineering degree this year from KSOU with 60%. Am I eligible to attend GRE, ILS and TOEFL and apply MS degree to USA?. Some of my friends says you are not eligible to attend and apply MS in USA With KSOU degree. Please clarify.

1st February 2017, 08:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend ILS or GRE exam to do MS degree in USA?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in IELTS, TOEFL and GRE examination after completion of your Mechanical Engineering degree course from a recognised university. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in IELTS, TOEFL and GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in IELTS, TOEFL and GRE examination. Once, you appear in these examinations and results are out, you need to report your examinations scores reports to apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
2nd February 2017, 05:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend ILS or GRE exam to do MS degree in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed mechanical engineering degree this year from KSOU with 60%. Am I eligible to attend GRE, ILS and TOEFL and apply MS degree to USA?. Some of my friends says you are not eligible to attend and apply MS in USA With KSOU degree. Please clarify.
Yes, you are not eligible for MS course in USA because you have completed engineering degree from KSOU with Distance Mode.

Only regular course from a recognized University is accepted for MS course from USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?