30th January 2017, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do post graduation in USA with university degree in India?

Am I eligible to do post graduation in USA with university degree in India? Can you please give me the minimum criteria which is followed for this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do Post Graduation in Regulatory Affairs from India or from USA?
  2. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  3. Eligibility criteria for doing Post Graduation in Business Management?
  4. Which is better option? To complete UG and PG in USA or complete UG in India and PG in USA?
  5. Post Graduation from USA is recognized by MCI in India? Can I practice on the basis of my specialization in India?
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Sc or any other post graduation course after completion of B.Sc with 50% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to enrol Ph.D course in USA after completion of post graduation course in Electronics and Communication from India?
  8. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  9. What's the value of a Master Degree from USA in India?
  10. Can i apply for B.Tech degree in USA after passing 12th in India?
  11. Am i eligible for MS or MBA in US with 60% marks in Degree?
  12. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  13. Eligibility of doing Post graduation course in Music Instrumental after a gap of 10 years after graduation from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra
  14. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
  15. Is CA Inter equivalent of M.Com. degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  17. How can I do PG degree in USA after passing MBBS from India?
  18. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
1st February 2017, 08:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do post graduation in USA with university degree in India?

Yes, you are eligible to do post graduation in USA with university degree in India. To get admission for pursuing post graduation course in USA universities, you should have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to Post graduation course in US universities. If you can fulfill the eligibility criteria required to get admission then, you will be offered admission in US universities for pursuing MS course.
2nd February 2017, 05:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do post graduation in USA with university degree in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do post graduation in USA with university degree in India? Can you please give me the minimum criteria which is followed for this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on the same. Awaiting for the response.
Yes, you are eligible for post graduation degree from USA. If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized University.

But you must have valid GRE/ TOEFL/ ILETS score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?