25th June 2017, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in Canada after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

Respected Sir/Mam, I'm doing my BSc in biotechnology and I want to pursue my masters in abroad, for that, I require 4 years of graduation and I want to know some of the one year PG courses I can do after my graduation such that I am eligible for doing my masters in Canada. (I am willing to do my masters in biochemistry).

Related Questions:
  1. What are the one year PG courses available in India to be eligible for doing higher studies in Canada after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  2. Is it a right decision to do masters in food technology from Canada? What should I choose to get assured job after completion of Masters program in Canada?
  3. Which course I can take up in masters after completion of B.E in Biotechnology?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  5. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  7. Which course should I opt for in Masters level after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  8. Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Canada after completion of B.Tech Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  9. Which course I can select for my further studies in Canada after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of BA course?
  12. How to do masters in medical biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotech
  13. Am I eligible to do MS in Canada after completion of BCA degree?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  15. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad?
  16. Am I eligible to do M.Pharm after completion of B.Sc in Nutrition?
  17. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Com?
28th June 2017, 10:53 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in Canada after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

No, you are not eligible to do Master's in Canada after completion of your B.Sc. in Biotechnology course from a recognised college/ university. To be eligible to pursue Master's degree course in Canada universities, you should have minimum 16 years of education. So, you need to pursue one year Master's degree course from India and after that, you can pursue Master's degree course from Canada universities.
9th August 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in Canada after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

I did my bsc biotechnology in India... And also bachelor of dental surgery. I have seven years of experience in dental field...i am planning to apply PR Canada. Can I apply for masters in public health in Canada . Thankyou
12th April 2023, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

In which course can I get admission after b.sc biotechnology in canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?