1st May 2015, 05:41 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PO post as per my academic records?

Well i have scored 60% in 12th and 54% in graduation and 60% in post graduation so in such circumstances am i eligible for bank po post

5th May 2015, 01:38 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PO post as per my academic records?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for bank PO exams. As per eligibility criteria of IBPS(Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) and banks like SBI, candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream are eligible to apply for bank PO exams and there is no need to satisfy any percentage requirement. So, as a candidate, who have completed graduation, you are eligible for bank PO exams.

Eligibility Criteria:-
1. Candidates should have completed their graduation in any stream, from a recognized university.
2. Candidates age should be below 30 years and candidates belonging to reserved categories are eligible for age relaxation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?