10th June 2013, 03:20 PM
maryadanirmit

Am I eligible for Actuary course? I have scored 77% marks in Maths in 12th standard

hii,
I have scored 77% marks in maths in 12th standard. Am i eligible for this actuary course?

Related Questions:
  1. How could I apply for Actuary course having completed 10+2? What requirements I need to fulfill for this?
  2. List of colleges where I can apply for B.Sc IT course after 12th? I have scored just 33 marks in maths in 12th
  3. Am I eligible to appear for JNU and IIT entrance exam for MCA after scoring 59.8% in 12th
  4. After B.Com what to do to make a career in Actuary?
  5. Scored 33% in Maths and 50% overall in 12th : Am I eligible for AIEEE exam?
  6. How can I become a Pilot if I am a commerce student?
  7. Am I eligible for Actuary Entrance after doing 12th with 55%
  8. What does Actuary mean? I am planning to do commerce -- [New]
  9. Actuarial Science course along with Economics/B.Com. Honors after 12th? Is it allowed? Is it a good career choice?
  10. NIMCET Eligibility:I had 65% marks in best 5 subjects in 12th (including maths) but all 7 subjects it is 58% so, m I eligible ?
  11. What to do in 11th in order to become a Pilot in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for KEAM after scoring 55 marks in maths in 12th
  13. Am I eligible for the position of PO in SBI and other public sector banks having scored 51% in 12th class and an aggregate of 60% in Graduation being a candidate from Open category?
  14. Am I eligible for JEE mains after scoring 49.2% marks in 12th standard
  15. Which are the courses for which I can be eligible after scoring 67,44,37 in English, Chemistry, Maths and 38, 67, 77 in Maths, CS and Music?
  16. Is this worthful to do the course of Acturial Science for the candidate of MBA in Finance doing job in Bank of New York?
  17. How to get a job as a fresher in Actuary?
  18. Am I eligible for the Entrance Exam to join Actuary course being a candidate having completed B.Com course with 48%?
29th April 2014, 08:28 PM
BHAWANI SHINES

Default Re: Am I eligible for Actuary course? I have scored 77% marks in Maths in 12th standard

HELLO,
A person with a high degree of aptitude for mathematics and statistics can become an actuary.
good communication skills,business sense,single minded devotion, total dedication and a systematic approach towards problems
eligibility criteria
1) Should have completed 18 years of age
2) Should have attained the following Educational Standards
A) Passed 10+2 with at least 85% in Mathematics Or Statistics.
B) Graduate or Post Graduate with Mathematical subjects.
For this purpose following subjects constitute mathematical subjects;
• Mathematics or any of its branches
• Statistics
• Econometric
• Computer Sciences
Any discipline of Engineering Subject in Science such as Physics or its branches.

duration
There is no fixed duration to complete the course. The aspirant has to clear the Entrance Examination
10th December 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Actuary course? I have scored 77% marks in Maths in 12th standard

I have 84% marks in maths in 12th standard. Am i eligible for this actuary course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?