6th June 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure for getting scholarship from Singapore after 10th?

can i apply for scholarship form after 10th in Singapore ????? if yes please show me

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do MS in VLSI in Singapore university? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  2. What to do to study MBBS in Singapore with scholarship?
  3. Scholarship to study B.Tech(ME) in Singapore? Details of education system in Singapore?
  4. What is procedure to get scholarship after passing 10th with 88%?
  5. Scholarship after 10th for studies Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  7. Is there any scholarship available for 10th West Bengal Board student? Procedure to apply?
  8. How can I apply for scholarship to pursue Architecture in UK or Singapore?
  9. Top universities offering MS in VLSI in Singapore? Scholarship, cost and admission process?
  10. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?
  11. Procedure to apply for scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th MP Board exam?
  12. Procedure to apply in any scholarship for a candidate who has secured 94.60% in 10th?
  13. How can I apply to get scholarship if secured Grade-10 in 10th CBSE?
  14. Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission?
  15. Eligibility and procedure for doing practice in Singapore? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship through GATE scorecard?
  17. Detailed procedure for GPAT scholarship? What is the last date of application form for GPAT scholarship?
  18. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
7th June 2015, 12:35 AM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Application procedure for getting scholarship from Singapore after 10th?

==> Application procedure for getting scholarship from Singapore after 10th

==> Eligibility for apply

* Candidate should be Indian only.

* Candidate should be giving 10th board exam.

* Candidate should have a valid passport (for 3 years)

* Candidates should be study in CBSE board and International Baccalaurate (IB).

* Candidate should have minimum 85% marks in 8th, 9th and pre-board exam of 10th.

==> Procedure

* Initially go to the online website

* Download the Application form

* Provide the data according to asking in the form

* Then correctly fill the form

* Attached all required Document

* Submit your Scholarship Form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?